discord calls

It's been a week since what the incident with Tsukishima Kei.

I have officially moved, my first day at Karasuno is tomorrow.

Ushijima was not happy. Although as always, he respected my decision. He always does.

I sighed and put my uniform out on top of my bed. I got on my chair and turned on my PC. Minecraft time. I giggled and put on my pastel yellow headphones on. I got on my discord server and went to the voice channel.

"Hey guys!" I got really excited.
"Hey *nickname*! What's up?" Your friend, Ishigami asked.
"Nothing really, I'm nervous. I'm going to a new school tomorrow so I want to fix my nerves. Anyone down to play minecraft?" I asked the 5 people in the voice channel.
"Hey... *nickname*... i can play minecraft with you." Your friend Kenma said.

"Nyaa! Kenmaaa! Get on my server i'll send you my IP okay?" I said while switching tabs to my minecraft server.

"Hey y/n I was wondering if I can add a friend?"
"Sure Hiroshi just make sure they aren't a bully or else i'll beat them up!" I responded in a harsh tone
"Kidding!" I giggled.

"Y/N?" The new voice came in.

"Ahhhh? Who? Who's this?"

"Oh.. are you Y/N?"

"Wait.. Yamaguchi???" I gasped.

I heard a giggle and a "Who are you talking to?" in the background.
"Tsukkis with me!" He said.
"Yuck. You're a sweet boy Yam Yams but I hate that man." I groaned.
"I can hear you." The voice in the background said.
"Ahhhh! Kenma get off of me!" I started to hit kenma.

We were playing minecraft and I was trying to mine but he went in front of me. It's the truth but it didn't sound like that.

"Huh? You doing the dirty with who?" Yamaguchi asked.
"Nothing! Yam Yams join my minecraft server"
"Okay! What's the IP?"

I gave Yamaguchi my IP and waited for him to join.

"By the way, when are you coming to Karasuno?"
"Oh tomorrow! It's my first day!"

Tsukishima's POV

Tomorrow? I guess I am going to have to deal with her then.

"Karasuno? Y/N?" A random voice from the account ACEX#1312 responded.

"Yessss Ishigami-kun?" Y/N replied.

her voice is different around them, as if she's actually enjoying her time.

"I go there! I'm apart of the student council." The boy "ishigami" replied.

"Hey... I go there too! With Tsukki!" Yamaguchi smiled.

"Yea we know." I replied in a harsh tone.

That came off as mean

"I go to Nekoma." The account Kenmasdog#2793 replied.

"Nekoma?! We have a practice match against you guys in volleyball!" Yamaguchi sounded so shocked.

"Oh cool... I'm in the team. I'll be glad to see you, please don't be afraid to say hi. I have bleached blonde hair.... although my roots are coming out" Kenmasdog told Yamaguchi.

"Anyways, Ishigami join my server too! We'll make a different groupchat so we can call."

I watched Yamaguchi play minecraft until it hit me.

All of her friends are boys. Not one single friend is a girl. She truly is a slut isn't she?

I sighed.

"What's wrong Tsukki?" Yamaguchi turned around and asked.

"Nothing, I'm going home. See you tomorrow."

"Bye!!"

a/n : 3 people viewed my story ehehehehehhehe i'm sorry that this chapter is so short doe