Rumors

"Shiratorizawa is a big deal" Asahi said.

"Actually.... I've been thinking about moving" I awkwardly mumbled.

"What?! To where?" Yamaguchi gasped.

"Here actually!" I smiled. "I've always been a fan of Karasuno. My mother just believed Shiratorizawa would give me a better future. I don't really get along with anybody except one person. It's really lonely there."

"They don't like you? I can see why" Tsukishima laughed.

"That's so fucked up" Oikawa looked at Tsukishima and pulled me closer to him.

I  remember it all. I was out with an older man, when a girl from my school saw us. I tried to hide, I excused myself and said I had to go to the bathroom. He called me baby, but right behind me was her. She followed me. She heard it all.

"Who knew the most perfect girl had a thing for gross grandpas?" She laughed in my face.

"Don't tell anybody about this." I mumbled.

"Excuse me? Say it a little louder I can't hear you."

"Don't tell anybody. Please."

"Get on your knees. Maybe i'll consider it" She took out her phone and started recording me.

I got on my knees. "Please don't tell anybody about this. Please i'm begging you." I started crying.

"I'll think about it." She walked away.

I told my date I had to go. I ran home. I was screwed.

The next day when I went to school all of the girls knew. They said they'd keep it between all the girls. Some asked me about it, I tried to be honest but it backfired because they told the boys.

A teacher soon found out, he wanted to arrange a meeting with my parents. I told him they were fake rumors.

then he came to save me.

"I've known her my entire life, she has done nothing like this. I'm a top student, you would trust me? Do you want to check her phone? I've already talked to her parents, it's all rumors."

"oh! I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. You're free to go Y/N."

"thank you....

Wakatoshi Ushijima"