her

tsukishima's pov

'darling? did she just call me darling? Is this for real? She just called me the nickname Oikawa was waiting for- no- wait- Okay. This is for real.'

I put my arm around her and brought her closer to me as we walked in the sidewalk of an empty street. I looked at her in disbelief. She's finally being quiet for once, but why can't she just.... treat me like her other clients?

Why did I do this?...

Flashback 2 the oikawa and y/n's date

"Tsukki, you should've not interrupted their date so aggressively. You're giving off bad vibes man!!!" Yamaguchi raised his voice, startling Tsukishima.

"I didn't try to, Oikawa just got me upset."

"The way Kageyama did too right? The way Oikawa and Kageyama make you upset because they have her attention? Is it that? You're being complicated. I know we're friends but you're being so uncool!"

"Yamaguchi I-"

"Just rent her out! I know you want to get to know her, do it without ruining her job!"

That's why i did this.

I did this because this is my way of showing Yamaguchi that he was right, and also getting to know her. Yet, she takes this like if it's not her job right now...

or is this her true self?

is she really an annoying little prick?

i don't mind either way.

Rent A Girlfriend (Tsukishima x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें