Blonde boy

Tsukishima POV

I was listening to music while walking to the changing room when I entered to everyone freaking out.

I took off my earphones and rolled my eyes. "What is this about now?" I asked.

"The girl is coming tomorrow!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"You really ordered her?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yeah! She gave us her phone number too!" Nishinoya said.

"I think she does that with everyone." I laughed.

"She said she doesn't! I hope she isn't lying... I'll ask her tomorrow!" Nishinoya smiled.

"Are you guys forgetting we have a practice match with Aoba Johsai?" Daichi asked.

"She's coming early! She won't be a distraction Daichi!" Nishinoya said.

I rolled my eyes.

* ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚   The next Day ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Your POV

I put on a slim black velvet dress, and put a jacket over it.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. I hope they're not too weird. My vision became blurry for a moment and you frowned. I grabbed my glasses and walked outside. I guess I have to wear these. 

As I was walking to Karasuno I decided to take a selfie and send it to my groupchat with the two boys. Nishinoya and Tanaka are their names- Oh shit I left my backpack. I groaned, turned around and ran back to my house.

Once I got there I called Tanaka.

Tsukishima's POV
I was sitting down on a bench with Yamaguchi when Tanaka screamed about how the girl has arrived. Ah, he's so obsessed with her.

Tanaka ran outside to pick her up.

I'm kind of curious.

Y/N's POV

I waited outside of the school looking like an idiot. I saw a boy running towards me and I hoped it wasn't a stranger. I looked closer and it was Tanaka.

"Y/N!" Tanaka screamed.

"Hey!" I waved and hugged him.

Tanaka was walking me to the gym, I felt really nervous. I've never felt nervous before.

I looked around before entering "Hey Tanaka... I'm nervous" I frowned.

"Hey don't be! They're so excited for you!" Tanaka high fives me.

I giggled and stepped inside the gym.

Everyone's eyes laid on me.

Tsukishima's POV

She looks nervous. I wonder if she's really like that all the time. So much for being a good girlfriend.

Y/N's POV

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Woah you're prettier in person Y/N!"

"Nishinoya!" I opened my arms for a hug and he ran to me.

"Hi! I'm Hinata!" An orange haired boy smiled.

"Woah... You're like a sunshine." I gasped.

Hinata blushed and looked at Kageyama.

"Hello. I'm Kagayema. Very nice to meet you."

I blushed. He's so cute...
"Hello" I giggled "Hello everyone, I'm Y/N"

"Okay guys get over here!" A brown haired boy screamed. "I'm daichi" He smiled.

"I'm Hinata!" Hinata smiled.

"You already said that, idiot." A blonde boy with glasses came up to us. "I'm Tsukishima."

I smiled at him
He's an asshole but I'll act cool, his looks make up for it.

"I'm Yamaguchi!" A cute boy with freckles smiled at me.

"Another ray of sunshine! A rainbow! You're adorable!" I ran to Yamaguchi and hugged him.

The boys face quickly turned red as I hugged him.

"Tsk. I know you seduce people for a living but leave him alone." The blonde boy said.

"Baka" I stuck out my tongue.

"I'm Sugawara! You can call me Suga though." A silver haired boy smiled at me.

"I'm Asahi"

He looks like Jesus... a very old Jesus.

I laughed at my own joke.
"Sorry!" I put my hands over my mouth quickly.

"We have a match against this school today! You get to see your favorite boys in action!" Tanaka smirked as he pulled his jacket out like a cool kid.

You smiled and pulled your jacket out copying Tanaka.

This is going to be fun.