rip to the student council

"Hey" I sat down next to Ishigami at the student council office.
"Hey y/n. Big man wants to talk to you." Ishigami mumbled as he played his video games.
"Alright. Who the hell is big man?" I sighed.
"I think that's me, because I do have to talk to you." Shirogane awkwardly smiled.
"What's up?" I looked up at him.
"Well we talked to the school administration and they said that it would be better if you quit your part time job of being a rental girlfriend." Shirogane slid a paper to me. "I know I told you that you didn't have to get rid of it, that you are getting accepted in most good universities due to you working with us but it's not really working out. The school said they don't see a problem with your work but they want it to stay that way so your distraction has to be put away." He sighed. "In this case, the distraction is your job."
"Wait ... so I have to quit?" I asked.
"Unfortunately. I'll give you some time to think about it, the paper I gave you is a letter about what they'd like you to do. Take some time to think about it. You should get to class now."
"Ah.. alright, thank you. I'll think about it."

"So it's either your job or your education?" Hinata asked.
"I guess so, they don't want me to get distracted and do bad in school. They don't say i'm doing bad right now but they can't risk it."
"Quit the student council!" Hinata exclaimed.
"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama smacked Hinata. "How the hell are they going to choose a rental girlfriend job over an education?!"
"Well, we're going to be famous volleyball players! We're going to be rich! Y/N is our friend! they won't have any problems with money when they're with us!" Hinata smiled.
"Thank you Hinata, but I should really think about this.." I awkwardly smiled.
"Think about what?" Yamaguchi asked.
"Y/N is quitting the student council!"
"Woah woah woah!!" I waved my hands in an X motion.
"DONT JUST SAY THAT! SHE HASNT DECIDED! BOKE!" Kageyama smacked Hinata again.
"Ah, can't handle the student council?" Tsukishima smirked.
"Shut up, I'm trying to read this letter."
"Ah, well... we'll leave you to it!" Yamaguchi smiled as he walked away with Tsukishima.
"Yeah! Kageyama toss to me!" Hinata ran, screaming.

Think Y/N, it's not that hard. What do you want to be when you grow up? Does an education really matter? Yesterday was weird- Don't get off track!

I cant decide. Oikawa would miss me, obviously. He'd visit me during school which is bad.. I wouldn't get more dates with Tsukishima.. I mean, I wouldn't get payed. This is bad.