tsukishima is a cunt

"Tch. I'm obviously calling you an idiot, idiot." Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"I'll teach you a lesson you tall freak!" Oikawa screamed.

"Seriously? Oikawa." I groaned as I got up.
"Hey babe back me up." Oikawa muttered.

"Give me more money." I said as Oikawa's eyebrows furrowed. "What? I'm a rental. I cant stay near this fight what if the company sees a video of you guys fighting they'll know i had to do with this cat fight happening. I don't want to be fired.." I muttered.

"Didn't you join the student council? You don't need the job, the student council will already help you... yknow.. be able to have a good education?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Goodbye Yamaguchi." I smiled at him as I packed my bags and left.

   It was now 11 pm. I don't know what happened between Oikawa and Tsukishima but they were both being immature. Yamaguchi did say that they knew we were in there... No, they couldn't have. Why would they enter if they knew we were there? Just to start a fight?

I sighed as I got off of my bed and sat on my gaming chair. I turned on my computer and opened discord. Of course, my one and only baby.
"Kenma!"  I screamed into the microphone as I joined the voice server.

"L/N... you scared me." He mumbled.

"Kenmaaaa. Today was so tiring. I cant even with these boys.." I whined into my microphone as I played with my favorite pen.

"Do you need to distract yourself? I could get back on animal crossing.."

"No baby it's fine, I'm just exhausted. I hate this dude, he's like freakishly tall and he's blonde... he has glasses.. he has a nice jawline.." I mumbled as I threw my pen in the air and caught it.

"It sounds like you're complimenting him. Shouldn't you be insulting?"

"Yes! He's stupid and tall! He's blind! Blind fucker has to wear glasses! His jawline is TOO nice! It makes him look weird!"

"Oh..."

I then heard a bag of chips open. Oh kenma... you got me fucked up.

"Bro are you eating chips?"

"Yeah."

"What kind??"

"Hot cheetos with lime..."

"UGHGHGHF LUCKY BASTARD" I screamed out loud.

Ding!

"Hey guys" Yamaguchi greeted us.

"I forgot you joined the server Yamaguchi. Hey." Kenma greeted him back.

"Hiii Yamssss" I said.

"L/N I'm sorry about today.. I actually have Tsukishima here and I want him to apologize too but he doesn't want to.."

"Tell Tsukishima to fuck off. Fuck right off fuck righty off off"

"What? Are you seriously upset about your date? It's supposed to be a job but you're having fun." Tsukishima began to talk.

"I was getting paid! Why would I have this job if I hate it?! ....... ok It's not the best job but Oikawa is one of my best clients."

Ding!

I looked down at my phone, a notification from my work.

'Tsukishima Kei has requested a date for : Tomorrow at : 5:00 pm : To - Ramen : He has requested to meet at - the gym doors lol'

"Then I'll have to compete with him. I'd like to see him when I take away all your renting hours." Tsukishima snickered.

"Holy fuck you're so...- amazing. thanks. whatever, i'll take your money tomorrow. Bye i'm going to sleep" I said as I clicked off the voice server.

Oh boy... Tsukishima.