daydreams and the council again

"Good girl.." Tsukishima groaned.
  Y/N was on her knees, she looked up and saw Tsukishima's smirk looking down on her. His neat blonde hair is now all messy and his face is turning light pink with his lustful eyes.
  "Y/N... make a decision... do you want me to put it inside of you or do you want to leave?"
"Leave??" Y/N looked at him confused.

Leave????? Leave... Leave...?

Y/N blinked multiple times and looked at the sentence she barely texted. "I think I'm going to leave." When she was asked about the council. Y/N blinked a couple of times again with her mouth slowly opening.

"A DREAM ABOUT TSUKISHIMA??!" She screamed on her bed, embarrassed about what she was thinking about. "I'm going crazy!" She got up from her bed, stomping to her chair and getting on discord. Kenma... Kenma... Kenma.. she thought to herself as she looked for Kenma's profile on discord. As she found his profile, she quickly hit the call button... and to her surprise, he quickly hit the answer button.

"KOZUME KENMA!!!" She screamed into the microphone.
"Y/N L/N! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?? IM TRYING TO DEFEAT THE ENDER DRAGON!!!" he screamed back.
"DISTRACT ME PLEASE!"
"GOODBYE" He hung up.

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed as she stared at her screen. She shook her head and realized what she had to do.

"Goodbye to the student council." she mumbled to herself