y/n and tsukki hate old men

"You know what? I hate that bastard" I mumbled as I stood in front of the gym doors, still wearing my school uniform.
"No special treatment for me? I thought you'd wear a pretty dress or something"
I turned around and looked at the owner of the voice, Tsukishima Kei. Bastard.
"No. No special treatment. We're just going for ramen right? You want to be a regular so you can beat oikawa? I don't dress over the top with him. If you want me to, I could though." I rolled my eyes as I put my phone inside my pocket.
"What if.. I changed plans?" Tsukishima asked.
"Where would you like to go?" I asked.
"Follow me." He said as he walked in front of me, leading the way in some dark alley.

It was scary.. lonely.. I think i'd probably get knocked out and kidnapped if i came here alone.. but we stopped at a ... neko restaurant?

"Hewwo Master!" A girl with cat ears smiled at Tsukishima as he walked in.

"Hey, do you think I could apply for someone here?" He asked.

"Ah! We're accepting applications, we're hiring!" the girl smiled.

"Great, my darling here, L/N, she's just the best neko i've seen my entire life. She can do a lot of poses, especially while she's laying down." Tsukishima explained to the cat girl.

  "Hey L/N? What are you doing here babygirl?" A rough voice asks.

Tsukishima turns around quickly and faces a creepy looking 30 year old.

"A-Ah. Furushika!" I awkwardly smiled at the man.

"I didn't expect to see you at a place like this.. although you'd look gorgeous as a cat girl.. want to go grab some food?" He asked.

"Sorry Furushika" I made an X with her fingers "I'm not allowed to go out with clients if i'm not being rented out. It's against the rules." 

"What? I guess i'll just have to rent you out- what? Why does it say that you're already rented out? Where is the dude?" He angry put his phone in his pocket.

"The dudes here. I'm not renting her out, we're just hanging out. She's taken. Go away. She's no longer a rental girlfriend." I saw Tsukishima smirking at the ugly 30 year old who gasped.

"Fuck my life. Stop lying to the old man."I groaned as I pulled out my phone and called the rental service company. "Yes i'd like to place a ban and a report." I talked to the lady in the phone. "Furushika Nobi, age 33, account name: iluvtokyo123."

I looked up at Furushika who looks like he was about to cry "Please don't! You're my favorite girl!" He screamed out at me.

"Jeez. Yes, I was out with a client when he approached me and tried taking me away from the client. When being informed that I was busy, he was being immature. I did not feel safe, I wouldn't like Mr. Furushika to view or rent me out anymore.. Yes, thank you. Have a nice day. Goodbye." I said as I turned off my phone.

"Great. Now you ruined our neko date." Tsukishima groaned as he walked out the restaurant, I followed behind him.

"Well, I guess we'll be doing ramen after all." I smiled.

"L/N, can I call you... Y/N?" Tsukishima asked, he stopped walking and turned around to look me in the eyes.

"What??? U-Um.. sure?" I stuttered.

"It just makes it more realistic. Yknow, you should do that for dates." Tsukishima said, as he backed away and continued walking.

"Whatever, I do what I want. My clients, my money, my name." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go get ramen."

"Alright!"

(a/n i'm sorry this is so rushed lmfaooo i'm sleep deprived and i'm writing a bakugo fic rn bc hes my baby baby baby)