Prologue

In the Amazon, there's a very special animal center that took care of their animals. They didn't have many animals, but they had about a few. Monkeys, birds, some turtles, and crocodiles, etc. They even had big cats like Leopards and a panther. At first, they used to have a few panthers, but most of them have either died out or were taken away to other locations. They only had one panther left in they're center. A female with beautiful blue eyes, a pure black pelt, and a well-developed body. She's been in that center since she was born. She's very calm and has no problem being around people. The workers love her. They even gave her a beautiful name, Amelia. Behind the center was like a little playground for the animals with a huge fence to prevent them from escaping. Amelia was up in a tree relaxing. As she relaxed a bit, a colorful bird with red and blue feathers flies in and lands in front of her.

Amelia: "How's the weather up there, Ivy?"

Ivy: "Well, it looks like it's gonna be sunny all day. Not a storm cloud in sight."

Amelia: "That's good. I hate water."

Ivy: "Water isn't that bad, it keeps you nice and clean."

Amelia: "Easy for you to say, you're a bird."

Ivy: "Uh-huh, and your point?"

Amelia: "I'm a cat, I don't like water very much. I rather use my tongue to keep myself clean."

Ivy: "What makes you think your sandpaper-like tongue is doing anything besides getting saliva all over yourself?"

Amelia: "Trust me, Ivy. We cats know what we're doing."

Ivy: "It still doesn't stop them from putting you in a tube every now and then."

Amelia: "Haha, very funny."

???: "How's it going, girls?"

The two females turn to see a male leopard walking up towards them.

Amelia: "Hey, Shin. How was the check-up?"

Shin: "Good, very good."

Amelia: "No shots this time?"

Shin: "No shots this time."

Ivy: "That's good, we wouldn't want things to end up like the last check-up."

Shin: "Be quiet, Ivy! It wasn't that bad."

Ivy: "You literally knock one of the men out unconscious and tore up an entire room because you were scared of one tiny needle."

Shin: "So? It's not like I killed anyone."

Ivy: "But you almost did."

Amelia: "That's enough, Ivy. Quit making fun of Shin."

Ivy: "I was just saying."

Ivy then spreads her wings and flies off, leaving Shin and Amelia alone.

Amelia: "I swear that bird can be so mean sometimes."

Shin: "Tell me about it, she one time made me bump into a table and spilled an entire bag of bird seeds on me. I got in so much trouble for that, I wasn't allowed outside of my cage without supervision for a week."

Amelia: "Well, that's Ivy for ya. She's always pulling mean stunts like that. But she still means well."

Shin: "Well, you know her more than I more do, so I guess I'll take your word for it. May I come up that tree?"

Amelia: "Hmm, what's the secret words?"

Shin: "Come on, Amelia. We're not cubs anymore. We gotta quit playing games like that."