Chapter 6: Reunited...kinda

The four of them stood their ground. Amelia started to get nervous.

Amelia: "Uh, you wouldn't happen to have brought someone with you, right Bagheera?"

Bagheera: "No, I came alone."

Amelia: "Then this might be a problem."

As they waited for the thing to come out of the bushes, a spotted cat with a bird on his head then appears. Everyone grows surprised, even Amelia. They have never seen him in the jungle before. 

Shin: "Amelia!"

Ivy: "Oh, Amelia, we finally found you!"

Amelia: "How do you know my name?"

Baloo: "Amelia, you know these guys?"

Amelia: "Hardly."

Ivy: "What? Amelia, of course you know us, we're you're friends. Shin and Ivy. We grew up in the animal center together."

Amelia: "I...I still don't know what you're-

Amelia then starts to remember her vision where she saw the blurry figure of a spotted cat and a colorful bird. Those two figures start to become more clear in her head.

Amelia: "So, it was you guys. You guys were in my vision last night."

Shin: "What vision? Ah, nevermind, we have to go now, so follow me."

Amelia: "Hey, hold on. I still don't know who you are."

Shin: "What are you talking about? Of course you do."

Amelia: "No, I don't."

Shin: "Stop playing games, Amelia. You were always a trickster, but now it's not the time for that. We have to find a way out of this jungle."

Baloo, Bagheera &Mowgli: "What?"

Mowgli: "You're gonna leave the jungle?"

Ivy: "Is that man-cub talking to us right now?"

Baloo: "Yes, he is. But you're avoiding his question. You guys can't leave the jungle."

Shin: "Uh, yes we can. We're not even from here."

Bagheera: "Then, where are you from?"

Ivy: "We're from an animal center. We were raised there by man."

Bagheera: "Man?!"

Amelia: "You were raised by man?"

Shin: "You too, Amelia. You were there too."

Amelia: "I can't seem to recall ever being in an...animal center. Whatever that is."

Ivy: "Wha...what? What are you-

Bagheera: "Right now, Amelia doesn't have any memory of her previous life. She must have hit her head somewhere."

Ivy: "I'm sorry, who are you?"

Bagheera: "My name's Bagheera. This is Baloo, and Mowgli."

Shin: "Oh, well, it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Shin and that's Ivy. (To Bagheera) You say, Amelia might have hit her head somewhere which is why she can't remember anything?"

Bagheera: "Yes."

Shin: "She must have hit her head when we fell down that cliff. As you can see, we were taken away from the animal center we grew up in. We were off to a knew location, but something went wrong with the transportation and it caused our cages to fall down a cliff. That's where we were separated. I think it was raining around that time."