Chapter 13

I stared off into space as I tried to focus on science. The teacher called my name many times now but I would only focus for about three minutes then go back to staring off into space. The bell rang and we had about thirty minutes of break time. I sighed.

"Hey Noir." Akira waved and came up to me.

"Hi."

"Hey are you okay? The teacher kept calling on you."

"I'm fine. Just don't feel like focusing today." I shrugged and put my head on the desk. I let out a long sigh. Akira giggled. I looked at him.

"What?"

"You never giggle. Why did you giggle?"

He laughed and ended up not being able to breathe because of how much he was laughing.

"Noir, are you free after school?" I looked up and saw Mira standing there.

"Yeah."

"Yay. Hey wanna go shopping with me?" Sparkles. I see sparkles. I hate those damn sparkles. They make her pleading face irresistible.

"Uh sure."

"Yay." She jumped up and down before hugging me. That's when she noticed Akira standing there. "Akira. Wanna come too?" She smiled and he was shocked that she even asked.

"Didn't you want to go alone with Noir?"

"Well as they always, the more the merrier and besides I already know how overprotective you are of him." She smiled and both of our faces turned red.

"How do you know that?"

"Seriously almost everybody know that you two are dating."

My jaw dropped and I stared at her in complete utter horror.

"Besides I was planning to ask both of you from the beginning."

"You really are crazy." He said. She just giggled at that comment. "I know." She looked at him and smiled. That damn smile.

I sighed. "Looks like we have no choice." He nodded his head.

"Noir. Follow me." I looked at him and followed him. We walked to the abandoned classroom and went inside. We sat inside for a bit. "Hey Noir. Do you like me?"

Surprised by his question I looked at him. "I feel like you don't really like me." He looked upset and I didn't know what to do. I gathered up my courage. I sat on his lap. "Would a person who doesn't like you do this?" I pulled him into a kiss and slipped my tongue in his mouth.

He seemed surprised judging my his wide eyes and crimson face. He held me and we kept kissing. I whimpered when he kissed my neck. Even though it felt good. Only him. He is the only one I will allow to touch me like this, no one else.

**after school**

We were walking with overly happy, Mira. She stopped by every shop just to look in the window. Once we even entered a girly shop and she made me crossdress.

Of course after that I ignored her and Akira. They tried to cheer me up with ice cream but man did they fail. Akira even tried to kiss me in public but I just pushed his face away.

"Come on Noir. Don't be mad." Akira looked at with a sympathetic look. I just glared right back at him.

"Onii-chan please don't be mad!" Mira way pulling on my arm.

I just kept ignoring them. They both sighed and looked at each other. My vision went blurry and I started to fall forward but luckily I caught myself.

"Woah, you okay Noir."

"I'm fine. I just felt a bit dizzy I'm okay now." Dammit! I still haven't got much sleep. I closed my eyes and continued walking.

"What a coincidence, Noir." My eyes shot open to a voice I know oh to well. Dad.

I glared at him. "What do you want?" I hissed at the man.

"Nothing. I just saw you walking and thought to talk to you."

"Your not allowed to see me you know that." Once again he doesn't follow the contract.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It wasn't Akira's or Mira's. "I would ask that you leave my son alone." I looked up and saw my other dad. Okay from now on the man my mom got remarried to is my Dad and the guy who isn't allowed to see me is my step-dad. It'll be easier since I don't want to call him my dad.

"He isn't your son, he's mine."

"How about not." I said glaring at him.

My dad grabbed my hand. "Let's go Noir. Your not allowed to see him right?" I nodded and he pulled me away along with my friends.

"Thanks dad." I said looking down.

"Your my son. Its only natural I'm here for you." I smiled. I liked this guy way better than bitchy step-dad. He's always there for me.

I wanna kill bitchy step-dad. Ahhh I can't though. I'd be the first person they suspect if he went missing. Oh well.

I sighed once again. I realized I've been doing that a lot. Whatever. Eventually we walked far enough and I had to sit down and catch my breath.

I closed my eyes to calm my breathing. I yawned after a while. "You okay,

Onii-chan?" I nodded and stood back up.

"I'm fine just a little tired."

"Do you want to stop here for today?" I nodded.

"Okay." She giggled. "Be careful you two." She called out to us.

"Same to you." Akira said. She nodded and ran in the direction of her house.

As I watched her run off into the distance I drifted into my own thoughts. "I'll walk you home." I looked at Akira. I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed my hand which made me blush. "So we don't get separated." I saw he was blushing too. "Okay." I said quietly.

[Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I worked really hard thinking of this for you guys. I'm glad you guys really like this book. I'll try to update this more even when I go back to school. If you have any ideas for this book or my others please tell me. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]