Chapter 14

On the way home I held hands with Akira and when I finally got home I went to my room and turned on "Bully" by Shinedown. I started to sings the chorus subconsciously.

"All you'll ever be is a faded memory of a bully. Make another joke while they hang another rope, so lonely. Push him to the dirt 'till the words don't hurt, can you hear me? No ones gonna cry on the very day you die, you're a bully."

I stopped singing and looked out my window. Then I heard a bark, and another, and another. I walked to the door and Akira was pawing at it.

I haven't seen him lately. I was curious as to where the little puppy was going. The next day I was curious as to where Akira lived. Hmm I'll follow him just to confirm suspicions, even though that's what a stalker would do.

I followed him making sure he didn't see me. He was near my house and walked around the corner of it. I followed slightly and looked around the corner. My eyes widened. What the? Why? I was shocked.

"Why is…?" I couldn't finish my sentence before running in the house and shutting myself in my room.

"Idiot! Stupid!" I screaming into my pillow to muffle the sound so my mom wouldn't hear. "It was all…a lie." I cried into my pillow after that.

**Next Day**

I sat there with an annoyed looked. Half of it was pissed off. Akira walked in and said 'hi' but I just returned it with a glare.

"Umm??"

"He's been like that all morning." Lilly appeared behind him and looked at me with a sad look.

"Noir. What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I'm perfectly fine." I was lying of course. Who the hell would be fine after finding out the one you love is a dog that you held on to for a year now.

"You don't seem fine."

"Well I am. Now please leave me alone I need time to think. About some decisions!" I glared right at him when I said that. He just looked confused.

Typical.

(Akira's POV)

I watched as Noir studied his notes. He never studies his note. Yup, there is something off with him. He won't talk to me though.

"Noir?" Im really concerned.

"Akira?" I looked up and Mira was standing there. "Is Onii-chan okay? He's been acting strange lately."

"I don't know. He won't talk to me about it."

"Did you sexually harass him?"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"I just thought maybe that's why he's upset."

"Maybe." I whispered to myself so Mira couldn't hear me.

I watched Noir just keep studying. Why won't you talk to me? I sighed and looked back at my desk. I thought about it for a minute.

Yesterday I did notice someone following me. Was that Noir? Did he possibly see me…change? My eyes widened and I looked back at Noir.

I could see that he was upset. What did I do?

(Noir's POV)

I can't concentrate. Not with all this pressure on me. I don't want to believe Akira is a little puppy but I saw him change. They also have the same name.

I got something else out since I couldn't concentrate. I sighed and read a book. Just a normal book.

"Dammit. I still can't concentrate!" Its making me annoyed. I closed my eyes and leaned back. Why am I the only one getting hurt here?

[Hey guys! Sorry for the sucky chapter. I tried my best on it. Please don't judge. I'm also sorry that its short. If you have ideas for this book or my others please tell me. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]