Chapter 21

I opened my eyes slightly only to notice I was chained to a bed. "What the fuck?" Where am I?

My head throbbed and felt like it was being split apart. What is this painful feeling? Then I remembered, I ran away from those guys only to get captured by more weirdos.

Ah Akira. I wonder if he's looking for me. I felt a little guilty. If I spent more time with him...no you didn't know this would happen so stop beating yourself up over it.

I sighed and yanked on my cuffs. "Dammit." I groaned in frustration. I kept pulling on them for about an hour until the door opened.

A guy walked inside the room. "His majesty wishes to speak with." He said calmly. Wait, did he just say...his majesty? I was completely and utterly confused.

He undid my cuffs and started leading me out the room. It would be pointless to run so I just followed. He led me into a big room where I just stood there in shock.

************

(Zaila's POV)

I walked around looking for Noir until I got a message on my phone. I read it quickly and my eyes widened in shock.

I started to call Keith and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Keith. I have news."

"What is it?"

"Its about where Noir is."

"What!? You found him?"

"Not exactly, but...I have a hint to where he might be."

"Where?"

"I just got a text from the king. He say's they have Noir. He's telling us to bring Maria."

"So Noir's with him. Tch."

"I'll tell the others."

"Okay." I hung up and started to call Akira and Maria. I told them what happened and afterwards we decided to all meet up somewhere.

***********

We finally decided on a meeting place and all got there right on time. "So this king guy has Noir." Akira was the first to speak up.

I nodded and he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "Akira, calm down. Getting angry won't help us solve anything."

I looked back over to Keith. "She's right you know." Akira looked down and almost cried.

"How are we gonna get him back?"

"I don't know. That's what we're trying to find out right now."

"What will happen if we don't find him?" I looked over at Maria and she looked really worried.

"Then he'll probably regain all his memories. That is something we can't allow."

"Why?"

"If he regains his memories won't he want to stay there instead of returning to his home here."

Maria nodded slightly, upset that her brother was taken from her. I wish I could have done something but we were running out of time.

************

(Noir's POV)

The room was large and many candles were lit. I looked ahead and saw two thrones. I saw a man sitting in one of them while the other was empty.

The man motioned for me to come forward and I did as I was told, scared he could kill me or something similar to that.

"Noir." The man spoke softly. I jumped when he said my name. How does he even know that? I never told him anything!

I was slightly shaking and fidgiting. The man smiled down at me which made shivers run up and down my spine.

"There's nothing to be afraid of child." Yeah right, old sadist bastad.

"Um, what exactly do you want with me?" I spoke quietly making sure I wasn't being to rude.

"I just wanted to bring you home. And give you your memories back."

"My...memories?"

"When you went to the other world half of your memories were scattered. I collected them and stored them away so that when I bring you back I could give them back to you."

"This is crazy. I must be dreaming."

"Its not a dream Noir. This is reality. Your reality. You were always meant to come back here."

The man stood up and walked over to me. He placed his hand against my forehead.

"Now time to give you your memories back." My eyes widened.

There was a glowing light and suddenly darkness.

"Sleep well, Noir."

************

(Keith's POV)

I ran around getting all the equipment we were going to need when we were going to go save Noir.

I grabbed the rope, flashlight, and many other stuff. "Is this all we need?" I asked looking at Zaila.

"We might need a few more things. We are basically taking on the King here."

"True. Are you sure you want to go through with this? If we do we could be banished from the kingdom forever."

"I know. But if it'll make Maria and Akira happy then I have no choice. I don't want them to be sad." Zaila smiled at I nodded.

"Okay then first we need to find out where they're keeping him."

I pointed at all the possible places and started to explain where each area was at. Then we devised a plan to get Noir back.

"If this gets us banished, so be it."

"But where will you guys go?" Maria looked at us with that worried face of hers.

"We could just stay with you guys." Zaila pointed out. "I mean we are your cousins."

"I guess that's true."

"Okay guys.." I spoke up. "Are we ready to do this?"

They all nodded and I smiled. "Then let's go!"

[Hey guys! Did you enjoy this next chapter. I feel bad now. Poor Noir just keeps getting himself in trouble. I hope you look forward to the rescue since somethings obviously going to happen. If you have I dead for this book or my others please tell me. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]