Chapter 19

I walked home instead of taking the bus. I needed time alone to think things over before I went to see that guy.

I walked into my house and went straight to my room like always. As soon as I walked in I saw Akira sleeping. He looked so peaceful that I made sure to not wake him.

I silently sat at my computer desk thinking about what he said. Cousin. Could he really be my cousin. Dammit I can't remember anything.

I sighed in frustration. I had my eyes closed trying to remember when a pain of arms wrapped around me.

"Thinking about tonight." He whispered softly in my ear.

I nodded my head and he stared at me. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." He hugged me tighter and I held on his arm.

"What should I do?" I said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"He has her, Akira." Tears began falling down my cheeks.

"Who?" He looked at me confused.

"My little sister, Maria. You met her haven't you? He has her."

"I'm sorry I don't remember but it'll be okay. I'm sure she's safe."

"There also something else bothering me."

"What?"

"I said something and he said that he would never doing anything to his own cousin. I don't even remember him. I don't even know if he's my real cousin. Also when I confronted him, he knew my name."

Akira stared at me. "Noir. Don't worry everything will be fine. Trust me." He held on to me for a while.

I looked at him as he leaned it and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined as the kiss became long and sweet. He pushed me on my back and got on top of me while he was still kissing me.

[Warning: Yaoi part up ahead don't like don't read.]

He kept kissing me over and over again while tracing his hand up to my chest. I shivered at his cold touch. He played with my tips and made me blush hard.

I was panting already and blushing madly. He moved his body a bit making our parts touch. I moaned slightly and covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"Let me hear." Akira grabbed my hands and smiled. "Let me hear your voice." He said looking at me.

He moved slightly again making me moan louder. He smiled even more and moved his hands down to my pants. He slipped his hand inside and grabbed my member making me gasp.

I tried to cover my face but held my hands above my head. He started to move his hand up and down slowly. I was moaning and constantly trying to hide my face.

He pulled down my pants and took in my length. I gasped as he started to suck on it. I was moaning louder now and couldn't stop.

Then he took out his member and went inside slowly. "Ahhh nggh."

"Its okay. Relax." He whispered quietly. He started going in and out slowly but gradually got faster. I was moaning really loud now. It hurt but it felt good.

I let Akira do what he wanted with me. Only because he was my boyfriend and I loved him more than anything else in the world.

We had both climaxed at the same time. I was out of energy and panting. I looked at Akira and he smiled. He leaned down and kissed me once more.