Chapter I

For thousands of years the miraculous have always tried to maintain peace and order in the world. Protecting people and protecting the lives of thousands.

Known in the world as "superheroes" or as they were also called in Ancient Egypt "gods"

Admired by many, sometimes hated by others. Always present in any catastrophe that arose to end it.

What they did not know is that those who were behind all this enormous responsibility were simple people.

Currently, to be more precise; teenagers.

—And right there is where they don't even mention us, it's unfair.

"Plagg, please." Don't ruin the story. - A small red bug was looking sadly at his partner.

"I want the promised camembert after this, Tikki." - The little kitten complains crossing his arms.

"Whatever you want, but let the story go."

—Leave the rest to me, I narrate. - Palgg says with a lazy smile. - I promise not to count more than the account. - He says moving his arms when he sees Tikki look at him indecisively.

-It's okay. - Tikki heaves a sigh. - But quickly we are running out of time.

They both watch the beginning of the sunrise from the top of the Eiffel tower. It wouldn't take long for them to wake up.

-Agree.

Those people are the wonders, their powers, bestowed by the great Kwamis. They were given only to people with a gentle and sincere heart.

"That phrase makes us look like we're unicorns."

- Plagg!

"Okay, now.

All bearers had their own ability, each important. But the central miraculous were those of creation and destruction. Which at this time were fighting a villain.

A person who had used the power of a Kwami for evil and was now causing disasters in Paris.

But thanks to new wonders, people in France slept soundly. Thanks to the great...

"And ... we already know the rest." - Plagg stretches his arms while yawning. - Tikki, give me my camembert. - He stretches out his hand towards her.

- You are insufferable! "If it weren't for the fact that the Kwami is already red and his anger is not noticeable, Plagg turns a blind eye while continuing to watch the sunrise." Take. - Give him the cheese. - I still can't believe you like that stinky thing.

- Envy? - Asks with a smile before taking a bite of the cheese.

-No way. I prefer cookies. - Crosses arms.

Plagg makes a disgusted face.

- And why do we have to tell the story? - Question. - We already know, better than anyone what happens. - Bite into the cheese.

"It is the day of stories." - Tikki raises both arms. - Also, our story is interesting. - Ends with a smile.

"Yes, but also very boring." - Swallow what you were chewing. - At least for us.

They both sighed. They watched the sunrise until the sun set at its peak, then Plagg rises from the iron where they were sitting followed by Tikki.

"Okay Plagg, see you." - Tikki says goodbye moving her hand.

-AHA. When will you tell me the name of your carrier? - He asks with a smile while crossing his arms.

Tikki stops her and turns around showing Plagg a smile.

- When will you tell me yours?

They both smile.

-Well played. - Plagg turns around. - See you. - Wave your hand.

Both are floating on different sides to the home of their respective carriers.

Tikki enters the house that is located on the corner of a street in front of the park.

Upon entering the warm room, the first thing he does is look at the time, he sees that it is still two hours before Adrien goes to school, so he decides to curl up on the pillow next to the boy.

"Hopefully Adrien won't be late for school again." - She says yawning before falling asleep.

Meanwhile Plagg entered the huge, cold room of a young jet-black girl who slept peacefully in a large bed.

"As I supposed." - Speak in a whisper. - This scoundrel didn't even kindly leave me a piece of cheese. She stares blankly at the nightstand, where the cheese Marinette tends to leave her for her late-night snack isn't. - But you're going to see Marinette, this won't stay like this.

He goes indignant to lie down next to the girl; without realizing, thanks to the enormous dream he had, that his beloved cheese was on the continuous desk to the bed.

.

.