Chapter V

- How much left?

"Shh ... don't interrupt."

"Already ... how much longer?"

- What did I tell you?

"But ... My cheese!"

- Plagg! You just screwed it up!

The red kwami ​​turns off the flashlight, annoyed by the interruption of her partner who did not let her finish the story.

Both kwamis are on the terrace of Adrien's house, by decision of Plagg who did not want to go to the Eiffel Tower or to the roof of the Dupain-Cheng house, places where he does not have the momentary unlimited camembert livelihood. They are sitting on the floor, facing each other, covered the whole body by a blanket that serves to create an atmosphere of suspense to the story that Tikki was telling, if it were not for a certain companion with the smell of cheese that was sitting in front of him.

That night is of stories. The Kwamis had not been together for two whole weeks due to the enormous occupation of their bearers regarding the akumas and their duties as normal people.

"I don't understand why you want us to meet, if in the end you always interrupt or get bored." - Tikki scold sliding the blanket discovering them in the cold of the Parisian night

Stretching from where he was sitting, the black kawami stretches a bit managing to grab his piece of smelly cheese that had escaped from his hands moments before.

—I don't know, there are times when I like to tell the anecdotes of our lives with our bearers. Or it could also be so I can make fun of Marinette without pulling on my mustache. - She shrugs and starts licking the cheese. - Either one is feasible.

Rolling his eyes, Tikki laughs amused.

"You never change, huh?" - She stretches out the box of chocolate chip cookies next to her. - Although I would also like to know something, taking advantage of the fact that we can finally talk quietly and not secretly. - She says looking over her cookie.

- Qmpf fefia?

"Chew please." - Tikki looks at him with some revulsion the camembert that escaped from his mouth when speaking.

Ignoring, Plagg gobbles down the piece of cheese without chewing it earning a disgusted look from his red mate.

- Than? - She shrugs. - I like to enjoy camembert in all its splendor. - He measured himself lying on the floor supporting himself with his elbows while with his left leg he massages his stomach. - Well, what did you want to ask me?

Coming out of her revulsion, the red kwami ​​shakes her head. -Oh yeah. Do you remember the emerald green scarf Marinette was wearing recently? - Plagg nods. - Does she know that ...?

- What if she knows that your protégé gave her his birthday? - She smiles when she sees how Tikki looks down and nods. - Well ... no, the girl thinks her father gave it to her. At least that's what the bored woman in glasses told him.

-I see...

They spend a few moments in silence, Plagg glances at her, seeing her somewhat sad face, she knows why she is like this, she wants to help her bearer but she doesn't know how. Tikki is always like this. Sighs and flies to a small table in the center of the terrace where they put all their snacks, grabs a piece of camembert to return, takes advantage of the fact that Tikki is deep in her thoughts and approaches her sitting next to her.

- You want? - Show the piece in front of her.

Tikki reacting brings a little hand to his face, covering his nose and with the other, slapping the cheese, making the dairy product fly a few meters away from them.