Chapter IX

At the exit, Adrien complied with what he said. I drag Nathaniel to his house, after he called hers saying that he was going to be at the blonde's house until late. The good thing about being friends for a long time is that his parents knew each other and could maintain that confidence that he would be fine... oh, and he was also a good son.

Upon entering the living room, Adrien saw the note on the coffee table with his mother's handwriting, saying that both of them left for business, which I did not mention, and that I left him baked cabbage for dinner because they were going to be late.

The blond wrinkled his nose at the last.

- I hate cabbage. - I mumble in disgust.

- What was it? - Nathaniel asked behind him.

In response Adrien passed him the note and went to the kitchen.

- I do not see the bad, I like cabbage. - He said with a shrug.

- You just haven't tried my mom's. - The blonde replied inviting him a glass of juice. - The day someone eats it without indigestion, I swear, really, that I will clean the whole house alone and work for my parents for free for six months in a row. - I raise my arms enlarging her words.

- Dramatic. - I reply the redhead amused.

He sat down on the sofa and drank the glass of juice to return to Adrien.

- And what is your plan for inspiration to come to me, if you can find out?

- It's one that will benefit us both equally, Nathaniel. - Upon seeing the redhead's face I burst out laughing. - It's nothing like that idiot. - I throw him a cushion in hand. - You're not my type, too. - He crossed his arms smiling. - I will do a very important and crucial thing, and you, while you help me and see all that, some inspiration will come to you, I think.

At that Nathaniel's only response was to raise an eyebrow.

- Ah?

... ...

.......

"Not even dead will I go in there, you're left alone Adrien."

He made a gesture to leave that was stopped by the blonde who held him by the shoulder.

"Come on Nathaniel, it's not that bad ... it will only be your moment." Help your unhappy friend to be happy!

"Well, my unhappy friend is still unhappy because I won't go in there." - He said angrily pointing to the local a few meters from them.

And the reason for the discussion of these is that Marinette, Alya and Chloé entered, because the last one dragged them, to a store with the title of ''seulement l' filles * '' and therefore, the place was full of girls without no boy inside, and, as the one who has more common sense of the two boys is the obvious redhead that he did not want to enter and pulled his friend taking him to a prudent distance from the place when he saw him almost enter with the face of a lover.

-Also. Nathaniel continued. - Supposedly we came incognito, for something these absurd costumes, obvious sir.

He gave Adrien a shag that made the brown wig flap and reveal his blond hair.

"But what the ... stupid, my idiot costume!" - He said indignantly adjusting his wig as he could.

"You idiot, you idiot."

"No, you idiot."

"No, you idiot

-You idiot.