Chapter VI

Anger, that was the only thing Adrien Agreste could feel as in front of the oval table in the library, Kim was throwing balls of paper at him and Max was talking about some statistic about the sale of a new cell phone. How is it that I end up sitting in the library with the person who makes life impossible and her friend?

True, the science teacher had put them in a group of three people to present a paper for the next class. Although he was not the only one with bad luck that day, at the table he continued to theirs; Marinette, Alya and Chloé, the latter two arguing, were with several sheets scattered on the table. You can see how Marinette tries to talk something to the brunette and the blonde who were arguing without hesitation, how she was ignored, and how she enraged them challenging them until the two of them shrank in their seats, reluctantly shaking hands.

He smiled, admitting that he loved seeing Marinette tender and sweet, but he loved seeing Marinette angry and firm.

The ball of paper that hits his face squarely brings him out of his reverie.

"Enough, Kim." - I speak angrily resting both palms on the table and standing up slightly.

- Or else what, blond? - He replied haughtily with a half smile leaning on the back of the chair. - So that in another you don't see Marinette with the drool falling from your mouth.

Frown keeping your lips in a firm line. Resigned, Kim winning the game this time. Sighs, sitting up well and grabbing the science book to open it to the advanced lesson page.

"That doesn't matter, what are we going to do with the project in the end?"

- Didn't I hit the target? - Keep going. Max tries to say something to Kim, but he ignores it by resting the back of his palm against his face, looking defiantly at Adrien. - You are more foolish than you seem if you think that she is going to notice you. Just look at you. - He moves his open hand up and down in front of him. - You would be severely rejected. - It mocks.

- How did Chloé reject you? - He crosses his arms raising an eyebrow.

Immediately Kim's smile disappears from his face, giving way to a grimace of anger.

-That is not of you incumbence. - Speak raising your voice.

-I say the same to you.

They both look at each other with challenge and the tension in the environment becomes heavy, so much so that even the other groups and boys who were in the library turn their gaze to their table. Max continually adjusts his glasses and tells Kim to calm down and not make a fuss.

-I am going out of here. The creak of the chair was thunderous as he got up. - Max entrusted you with my share. - It was the last thing he said before leaving angry.

After that awkward time, Adrien and Max preferred to each do their part individually and present it as one in the presentation. Nino joined him at the entrance to go to his house, of course before, saying goodbye to Sabrina and Alix who are part of Nino's team.

Once at Adrien's house, first greeting the blond's mother who was in the living room, answering a call from his mobile. They go up to Agreste's room, the blonde sneaks Tikki in her bed, both leave their backpacks on the floor. Adrien takes out the black pouffe for Nino that he has on top of a piece of furniture and then he launches himself in his unique green pouffe.

"Man, seriously." I want to throw this thing out the window. - Nino laughs showing his cell phone.

With a tired smile, Adrien answers: - Why?

"The thing is that since more of those black butterflies have appeared lately, the blog is full of new ones from Lordbug and Kitty Noir." Which means, more work for me and Alya, at least she doesn't mind.