Chapter X

...

...

Nathaniel wanted to rip his hair out of frustration. With clear anger he turned to the crazy brown-haired girl who was putting Adrien in a navy blue cap.

"You are a fraud." - grumble.

The brown-haired girl turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow and a mocking smile.

"I said I was going to help you." - With her index finger I point up and wink. - But never specify how, lantern.

Nathaniel had to bite down hard on his lower lip to keep from spouting some nonsense. And the fact that Adrien is still in shock from that girl's sudden help didn't help at all.

With his index finger and thumb he pressed the bridge of his nose. Sigh, he turned to the girl and Adrien when she said that everything was ready.

- It looks perfect ~! - Cheerful announcement the chestnut with a smile from ear to ear.

Nathaniel snorted. - You just put me on some ridiculous glasses, and that idiot. - I point to the blonde. - You just put on a hat and some wristbands. Where's the change ?! - He said exasperated.

The girl shrugged.

"They're better that way." He shook his hands downplaying the matter. - Let's go.

He tugged on both wrists to get out of the empty hallway near the stairs.

Why does no one use the stairs? The redhead wondered. The girl's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

-Very good. Tell me, where is the famous Marinette and her friends? - The girl asked happily.

- And how are we supposed to know if ...?

- There they are! - Adrien shouted interrupting the redhead pointing forward.

They looked where the blonde was pointing, the brown haired woman frowned without understanding and looked everywhere; after all, the poor girl didn't know who they were stalking. The redhead saw a blonde hair with striking yellow clothes pushing two girls in front of her entering a store, the first person that came to mind was: Chloé; I sigh sadly. "They had found them" which meant more trouble for him.

- Let's go! - Adrien said enthusiastically.

This time the blonde was the one who pulled his search companions to the place where the blue hair had entered.

The name of the store was in another language. And all three knew immediately that it was an anime and manga store.

"The one who runs the place is my friend." - The girl spoke suddenly. - And she is a super person, but super attentive to her clients. - I emphasize the words by opening the palms of her hands. - I'll distract him for a while; you take care to collect your beloved information. Well?

Adrien nodded confidently; Nathaniel shook his head to the side, but accepted. Upon entering, the brown haired woman greeted the young man behind the counter with familiarity; Nathaniel was hypnotized in a place where there were various types of sleeves and abandoned the blonde, leaving him to his own devices.

Adrien looked around, that place if it was big. There were several shelves where various types of anime were found; on the shelves was a sign that said the genre in large letters from each anime that was there; Further back was the sleeve section, in which he could see his traitorous friend hovering everywhere; In a place to his right, further away, there were various posters, with which he was doubtful whether to go or not, he shook his head focusing on what he had come for; he could see Marinette with Alya and Chloé on the shelf that had large letters "SPORTS."