Chapter VIII

- I have to tell you something ... it is very important.

He said it in such a serious way that the girl in front of him looked at him with concern.

- What's going on?

" Listen to me, please," I grab her by the shoulders, approaching her. - This is something important and ... I can't keep hiding it.

She couldn't tear her gaze from those eyes that looked at her with a special brightness, suddenly her heart began to hammer in her chest and her cheeks turned red. I swallow, waiting for the boy to speak.

He took a deep breath before continuing. - I want to tell you that I like you.

He opened his eyes wide. I try to make a sound but nothing came out of his mouth, hence the continuum.

- I have liked you for a long time, and although when we met it was not the best way to do it ... I, have come to see every good thing in you, what you are, your virtues, your imperfections, I like everything about you . I really love you Ma ...

- Enough. - I finally speak interrupting him. - You don't really know me. He released her grip and stepped back. - You know nothing but the face that I have been showing everyone, I am not really like that.

- But ... - He tried to get closer to her, but he only managed to get the girl to move further away from him.

- Please do n't go on. I only see you as a friend ... because I ... I love someone else!

I scream putting a hand to my chest.

The boy looked at her with absolute surprise and pain. Surprise of knowing that someone else would occupy your heart and pain of not being that someone. I look down at the ground in defeat

- You will always be my friend. - She approached and grabbing his cheeks made him look at her face. - Excuse me for just being able to give you my friendship, I do not want to be responsible for your pain and I hope with all my heart that you find the right girl for you.

Without saying another word she left the room, leaving a heartbroken boy inside her.

- NOOOO! ... WHYEEEEEEEEEE! YOU ARE AN IDOTA MARGARITA ROSALES DE LA CAMPIÑA, I HATE YOU FOR ILLECTING JUAN JAVIER DE LA SANTISIMA SIERRA, SO YOU DO NOT PLAY! DO NOT PLAY THIS WAY!

Plagg was crying with a handkerchief on his nose blowing his snot and then throwing it on the floor with the rest and taking another out of the box next to him to repeat the action.

At that Marinette enters through the door and looks at the black kwami ​​in surprise before sighing and closing the door. This is earned by agreeing to enable the Mexican channel.

"Hello Plagg, what happened now?" - I ask pointing to the television once I approach him.

Plagg turned to look at her sadly.

—Margarita's very maltese rejected Juan after he told her how he felt. - And he blew his nose again with a handkerchief.

- Maldeta? - I raise an eyebrow not understanding the latter well.

"So as not to say something else, wasn't it that you were a prodigy?"

Marinette let the offense pass to the background and threw herself onto the sofa with a sigh and a smile on her face before taking out her cell phone and seeing the new messages.

—Mpfff. - Plagg struggled to get out from under the blue-haired. Until he could stick his head out. - Get rid of these fat women! - Choked cry.

- Ah? Oops, sorry Plagg. Marinette shifted sideways, letting Plagg out. - Don't listen to you, sorry, I'm on other things.