Chapter III

- At last!

Adrien enters his room through the roof, removing the Lordbug transformation with a long, heavy sigh. She staggers to the green bean bag in the middle of her room and launches herself face down.

—Em em very dimimil. - He says without lifting his face from the bean bag.

I was exhausted. From one moment to the next, a wild akuma appears, and Adrien and Marinette are stressed by the day. Although Adrien did not know the latter and is only speaking on his part.

- Than? - Next to her, Tikki looks at her in confusion, not understanding what she said.

Raise your face enough to be heard specifically. "That this is very difficult." - He turns around with his back to the bean bag.

Tikki watches him with a smile, slightly amused at Adrien's childish demeanor.

"Come on Adrien, you are the hero of all of France." - Tikki raises his arms to enlarge one more what he just said.

—Tikki... - Look towards the red kwami. Tikki is with a smile and both arms are raised. She even feels a little sorry for what she is going to say, she still has to. - That phrase, Tikki, is not correct. This is Paris, although we are part of France we are not saving the country. Only to the city. Even if.... - "Well, it is partly strange that akumas appear only in Paris and not elsewhere. Is it what ...?

Her thoughts are interrupted by Tikki's claims.

- How can you say that Adrien ?! It flies up in front of her face making Adrien sink deeper into the bean bag with some fright. - Of course it's ALL of France. - Crosses arms. - If Lordbug did not purify the akumas, they would spread! - He brings his hands to his face making an expression of terror. - And if that happened ... All of France, I mean France. Even the whole world would be in chaos! - He turns to look at Adrien with his big eyes wide open. - Do you see now why I say of all France? - Adrien nods quietly. - All right. He smiles as he returns to where he was before making it clear what would happen to the world if Lorbug were not there. —This explanation has whetted my appetite, I'm going for cookies.

Adrien's face is a poem as he watches Tikki walk into one of the boxes of chocolate chip cookies on his desk.

- Adrien, I need help!

- I'm coming mom!

He gets up from the bean bag and looks at the box of cookies again.

"I still think it's a wrong term." - Whispers.

But it is heard by the Kwami.

- Of course not! - She angrily leaves the box. - And I assure you that more than one agreed with what I say. She crosses her arms with a confident smile before seeing Adrien leave the room.

"It is the strangest phrase I have heard in all this time."

Marinnete is brushing her hair in front of her dresser. She was arguing with Plagg about the smell that excess camembert is leaving in her room, when Plagg, for a bet with Tikki, asks Marinette about the slogan that the red Kwami gave Lordbug and Kitty Noir. Sure, not to mention the sources.

—I don't know, I saw it on Twitter, that's why I'm telling you.

Just a moment. Marinette turns to face Plagg.

- Twitter? - Question not very convinced what we say.

- Hum? Well of course! The application of the blue bird where people count their....

"Yes, yes, I know that." - Marinette moves her hands down the importance. - What I mean is. - Pauses for the correct question. - Since when do you manage Twitter?