Chapter VII

The lights on Marinette's sound system come on, the microphone is in his hands, the music is already on, he is ready, Marinnete came out urgently, forgetting about him, along with Nathalie, which is why, also his backguard, about ten minutes ago and the father of the jet was on the road.

Sigh deeply before starting the song.

"I am not a wordless kwami, Tikki." - Plagg whispers in silence, remembering the bet she made with her partner and of which when she refused she was called that way. - Let us begin.

Lady Gaga's bad romance floods the room.

He squeezes the microphone into his hands nervously before starting.

Oh oh oh oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance.

Oh oh oh oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance.

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!

Ro mah ro-mah-mah!

Gaga oh-la-la

Want yot bad romance

At the beginning, at the beginning the black kawami was not comfortable singing, but halfway through the song he already found the pleasure and also began to dance while singing.

Walk-walk fashion baby

work it move that bitch crazy

Walk-walk fashion baby

work it move that bitch crazy

Walk-walk fashion baby

work it move that bitch crazy

Walk-walk fashion baby work It

I'am a free bitch baby

Many parts of what he sang he did not understand most of what he said, he still liked the rhythm a lot, in the beginning of the easiest part of the song (for him) he stopped moving his hips and sang slower.

Je veux ton a'mour

Et je veux ta revenge

Je veux ton a'mour

I sing louder.

I don't wanna be friends

That if he understood, he took a breath before singing the last.

Tikki will avenge me!

The door to the room burst open. So much did he get into the song Plagg, that he didn't realize Marinette had already arrived.

They both look at each other, the first with surprise and some surprise, and the second with fright. The looks continue, until Plagg releases the microphone in his hands.

"I-I can explain it." - Raise your hands as a defense wall.

In response, Marinette picks up her phone and takes a photo of her.

- Hears! - Plagg complains. He's about to fly to her, until ...

"Marinette, you already found what ... What are you doing?"

The jet runs up to Plagg and hides it inside his jacket, turns around and brings his hand to the nape of his neck from nervousness.

—Nnn- Nothing! - Die too strong for your liking. - I em ... leave the ... - Look everywhere until you realize one thing. - The stereo on, if that. - Raise your index finger and point straight ahead.