Chapter IV

"Very well, let's review again."

-Yum Yum Yum. Plagg stretched lazily on Marinette's pillow, glancing at her. - What do you think if we better forget it now and sleep? - Yawns and looks at the clock on the nightstand.

- Plagg! - The girl hits her right foot on the floor in anger. - You said you would help me. - Claim with annoyance.

Little Kwami watches her with a raised eyebrow. - And I did it. But my rules do not apply at dawn; Go to sleep, girl. - She turns around to get a belly.

Marinette narrows her eyes and creeps up to her bed.

"You are the worst cat that could have ever lived." - She grabs one of her mustaches and lifts it to face her.

- hey, hey! More respect with mustaches. Do not ... touch - It comes loose from his grasp. - Also. I am not a cat. - Cross her arms in outrage. Earning fun laughs from the jet.

"Well, I see you as one." - Marinette grabs her with both hands and throws herself back to her bed. - A gluttonous, cheeky and scoundrel cat who throws more than two kilos of camembert daily. - Sighs, lies on his side and leaves Plagg on the bed. - How can so much cheese get into this tiny stomach? - Rub the kwami's stomach.

Plagg like all gat... I mean, kwami ​​who respects himself, feels so comfortable that he starts to purr causing slight laughter from Marinette. Realizing this he flies away in front of her with mock outrage, again.

- Unheard! I have never been treated so low. - Marinette watches him amused. - Me! That I am something like a God! - She does a pose of glory. - I've been downgraded to a simple domestic cat. - It says dramatic.

- And don't you act like one? - Question with fun the pigtail girl with a sideways smile.

It ticks him in the eye. - Well, ahem ... anyone likes to be pampered. He says something embarrassed, earning a mocking look from Marinette. - It doesn't matter to me if you don't believe it, it's the truth.

"Come here gluttonous cat." - Marinette hits the pillow next to her head, where Plagg sleeps. - I think you're right, it's too late. - The clock strikes 1:30 am and yawns.

"You dressed stubborn brat, like you never listen to me." It would have been better if my wearer were a man. - Says the latter with resignation.

"I apologize to the poor boy who would have had such bad luck." - Replicates fun, without taking it seriously. - I bet you would make his life impossible.

"No ... Do you think I'm layered for something so horrible? - She puts a little hand to her chest in mock surprise.

Marinette denies amusement. - You see, let's go to sleep. - Wait for Plagg to lie on the pillow and turn off the light of the lamp on your nightstand so you can sleep.

With two weeks to go until his birthday, he still had time to tell his father about his birthday party. Or at least extort Nathalie for help.

... ..... .....

- Adrien?

Tikki shakes his hand up and down Adrien's face, nothing, there is no reaction, he doesn't even blink!

Since Adrien played the new promotional video for the Dupain-Cheng fall-winter collection, he's been watching the video for over half an hour like an idiot over and over again. All because the main model of the promotional was, nothing more and nothing less than, Marinette.

- Adrien, you don't even like fashion! - Tikki moves her arms trying to make the blond react.

Nothing yet.