Liam ~ Faints

"Are you alright there Liam? You're looking a bit peaky," Louis said and they all looked at Liam.
"I'm not feeling that great Louis," Liam replied.
"You've gone quite pale," Harry said.
"When did you last have something to eat Liam?" Niall asked. He hadn't see Liam eat anything for hours and their schedule had been pretty hectic.
"I haven't eaten anything since breakfast."
"That was 11 hours ago," Louis said, putting his hand onto Liam's back.
"I'm getting dizzy boys," Liam told them and Louis watched his eyes glaze over.

"Let's lie you onto the floor Liam and you'll feel better," Louis said before Liam closed his eyes and passed out

"Let's lie you onto the floor Liam and you'll feel better," Louis said before Liam closed his eyes and passed out. "Oh, ok," Louis said as he caught Liam enough to ease his fall. "Yep, I knew that was going to happen," Louis said as he lay Liam onto the floor and both Harry and Niall stood up.
"Can you give us 5 minutes?" Harry asked politely as he stood up.
"Liam? Liam, can you hear me?" Louis asked as he leant over Liam.
"Liam?" Niall asked as he knelt by Liam's head. Harry went over to his bag and took out an energy bar before he picked up Liam's water from the side. "Talk to us Liam," Niall continued.
"Come on mate," Louis said as both the interviewers' and the camera crew gave them some room. Liam moved as Harry knelt beside Louis. "That's it Liam, you're ok," Louis said as Liam began to come round.
"You just blacked out for a second there Liam," Niall told him.
"Am I on the floor?" Liam murmured.
"You're lying on the floor mate, yeah," Louis replied.
"I'm sorry..."
"Don't apologise Liam. Harry's got some food for you to get into your system," Louis told him.
"He's a nice lad."
"He is," Louis replied with a smile.
"You're a nice lad too," Harry said as he placed his hand onto Liam's leg.
"Do you still feel dizzy Liam?" Niall asked.
"A little bit."
"Do you think that you'll be able to sit up?"
"Yeah."
"Come on then," Louis said and both he and Niall helped Liam to sit up.
"Eat some of this Liam," Harry said, holding the energy bar out to him. Liam took it and ate it slowly. He also had some water and closed his eyes as he rested against the chair.
"How are you feeling?" Louis asked him after a few moments.
"Better," Liam replied. His skin was still pale and he was clearly exhausted.
"Liam's not going to be able to finish the interview like this. Sorry guys," Niall told the crew.
"That's fine. Take care of Liam and hopefully you'll perform tonight?"
"Yeah, we will. Liam just needs a bit of rest and some food. Our life can be pretty hectic sometimes," Louis replied. They performed that evening with Liam before they made sure that Liam went to bed early.