5: lotte world

Jieun: have you contacted Soonyoung yet? tell him that we're near the ticket booth. by the way, oppa how many tickets should I buy?

Cheol: wait a sec. /started counting in his fingers, buy 7 tickets Jieun-ah.

Jieun: arasso~ this one's my treat.

: unnie let's split!

Jieun: it's fine~ i got this one.

Mingyu: Soonyoung hyung said they're at the convenient store beside the park. they're on their way now.

while waiting for the others to arrive, both Aera and Jieun went inside already to buy some headbands in the park. you can see from afar the Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Seungkwan are all wrapped up in a coat with a mask and shades on.

Cheol: what happened back there? you suddenly disappeared. did someone notice you?

Soonyoung: hyung, mianhe. when i went outside the restaurant some people recognized me.

Seokmin: it was our fault for coming uninvited hyung.

Seungkwan: we're sorry..

Cheol: don't be silly. It's fine. at least you're safe. let's go inside now, the girls are waiting. Mingyu where's the tickets?

/inside lotte world:
Mingyu: hyung, they're inside the store. /pointing at the shop

Cheol: Jieun-ah! Aera! this is Seokmin and Seungkwan. our friends.

Seungkwan: dul, set. annyeonghaseyo, Sev-

before Seungkwan could finish his sentence, Mingyu tried to take Jieun and Aera away.

Mingyu: /his eyes widened, let's go over there! /pointing towards the nearest ride

both Seungkwan and Seokmin, along with the girls, looked so confused and puzzled by Mingyu's sudden action. at this point, Jieun felt something was up..

Seungkwan: okay..... what just happened? @.@

Soonyoung: right... i forgot to tell you. they don't know who we are. i mean, they know us personally but they don't know that we're idols.

Cheol: that was a close call. /scratching his head

Seokmin: ah.. jinjja? arasso.

Seungkwan: i'm not boasting or whatever but, realistically speaking, don't you think sooner or later they'll know? i mean, we do have some commercial ads, might come across an article about us online, or see a poster of us somewhere?

Cheol: we'll tell them. just not now. i want them to enjoy their stay here. it's been years since they've been here. and you all know how sometimes chaotic our lives are. i just don't want them to get involved in all of this. plus, how hectic our schedules are. let's also enjoy this.

Seokmin: point taken. anyway, since we're here already... let's enjoy the amusement park!!! we haven't been to a park in so long!

Seungkwan: also, good thing there aren't as many people as i thought it would.

as they were talking, they can't find Mingyu and the girls are. it turns out they rode the roller coaster.

:  that ride was.. daebak!

Jieun: when you see the look on Mingyu's face Aera.. /while laughing out loud, that was funny. let's ride it again! along with the others~