11: what did he do

it's been quite awhile since the "rumors" began. and after a month, the rumors began to subside.

and one more thing, it's been awhile since celeb 5 been together. Aera and Jieun haven't really kept in touch since the incident. while Cheol, Hoshi, and Mingyu were busy with their schedules.

one afternoon, Jieun called you.

(on the phone)
: yeoboseo?

Jieun: Aera-ah... are you still mad at me?

: not anymore. /you giggled, why unnie? you missed me?

Jieun: pabo... of course i did!

: you can swing by my place anytime you want.

Jieun: i heard that Hoshi and the others are about to end their promotions?

: oh really? i actually haven't kept in touch with them. well... at least some of them. /you chuckled

Jieun: what do you mean by that? /she chuckled, anyway i'll call Hoshi some other time and ask when they're free so we can all hangout.

: unnie... it's funny how we call them by their stage names now.. /you laguhed

Jieun: now that you've mentioned it.. i didn't even noticed. /she chuckled, by the way, i saw the rumors.. i've been trying to contact you but you don't text back nor pick up my calls.. aish this kid. tsss. 

: /you laughed, been busy unnie. mianhe~ come by some other time, we have a lot of catching up to do!

Jieun: you owe me some stories! i heard from Mingyu that you've already seen the rest of Seventeen?

: and that's why we should hang soon! so i can tell you about it. /you chuckled

Jieun: arasso~ anyway, i have to go! if ever i get a hold of Kim Min Gyu i'll call you.

: arasso. bye~

when the call ended, Woozi was suddenly calling you.

(on the phone)
Woozi: Aera?

: this is unexpected.. /you chuckled, what's up?

Woozi: nothing really.. was just calling to check up on you.

: check up on me? what does that even mean Uji-ah.

Woozi seemed flustered by your response. and for some reason, you heard someone laughing.

: is this some kind of prank? /you giggled

Woozi: what? of course not.

: just so you know, this is quite unusual.. and i can hear someone laughing at the back.

Woozi: i told you she'd notice!

you heard over the phone that they all burst out laughing.

: and i think DK oppa was the one laughing...

Woozi: yah! Seokmin-ah! it's because of your laugh that i got caught!

DK: /you can hear from a distance, hyung mianhe! it's because of Jun-ie hyung!

Jun: yah! /he shouted, i didn't even do anything!

Joshua: stop arguing.

: who's scolding who? /you laughed

Woozi: /he chuckled, by the way Aera-ah just so you know, you're on speaker.