18: TTT (day 3)

you tried to sleep. but kept on tossing and turning the entire night. 

the thought of what Soonyoung did kept you up throughout the night. and the fact that he told you that he likes you somehow confuses you. 

you reached out for your phone the check the time, and it was currently 3 in the morning. you know you won't be able to sleep anytime soon, so you carefully stood up from the bed to avoid waking up Woozi and the others. and went to the balcony to get some air.

"i do like him a lot... but.. will i be able to live a lie?", you thought.

you went back inside and went downstairs. you fell asleep on the sofa again. when you woke up it was 5:27 in the morning. you slept so little. you then stood there for 5 minutes, then decided to cook breakfast. soon enough, everyone woke up.

in the middle of eating you were avoiding Soonyoung's gaze. but his' were ficed on you.

Jieun: you cooked breakfast for us 2 days in a row now..

Dino: i should've helped you.

: /you chuckled, it's fine.

Minghao: we'll do the dishes Aera. /he smiled

: thank you oppa. well.. i'll just go upstairs.

Cheol: okay. thank you for cooking!

Vernon: thank you for the food!

you smiled then went upstairs. as soon as you laid down, you fell asleep. soon enough you woke up. you looked over by the balcony, you could hear people talking by the pool so you peaked.

Dino: Aera!!!

all of their attention was focused on you.

: the look on your faces. it's like you saw a ghost or something... /you laughed

they all laughed;

Jeonghan: had a nice nap?

Cheol: wanna go downstairs and sit here beside me? /tapping the sit near him

: i did had a nice nap. /you chuckled, wait i'll just go down. /you then went down, so.. what were you doing?

Cheol: nothing really. we were just reminiscing the old days. by the way, since it's.. /looking at his phone, almost 2 pm wanna go swim or something? the indoor pool is heated.

: it's 2 pm already? time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Jeonghan: let's all change.

Jun: how about after we change, let's play a game. then the loser/s should jump at the outdoor pool? (๑¯ω¯๑)

Myungho: hyung, that smug look on your face tells me otherwise...

Jieun: that sounds fun! let's go!

all of you headed upstairs to change.

: /you knocked on the door, is someone here? can i come in?

Woozi: it's just me Aera. you could come inside.

"where is it...", you said.

Woozi: what are you looking for?

: Uji! change your clothes! we're gonna swim. /you smiled

Woozi: andwae.

: but why... ㅠㅠ

Mingyu and Wonwoo suddenly entered the room.

Mingyu: there she goes...

Wonwoo: that's her "you can't say no to me" face.