16: TTT (day 1)

woke up feeling cold, so you turned off the fan. you slowly opened your eyes and reached for your phone by the table beside you and looked at the time and it was 8 in the morning. you still have about 3 more hours before meeting everything at Soonyoung's place.

since you weren't that sleepy anymore, you got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. after taking a bath, you headed back to your room. as you were standing in front of the cabinet wondering what to wear, you scanned through your clothes that were hanged and this white dress caught your eye. 

before taking it off the hanger, you fixed the bed. 

then, you placed the dress by the bed then got your green sweater as an outerwear. and also took out this pink coat.

as you were just getting your converse out of the shoe rack, your phone chimed. 

it was a text from Soonyoung.

you were supposed to go grab your things, then you felt your phone buzz

you were supposed to go grab your things, then you felt your phone buzz. someone texted you. when you opened your phone it was Woozi.

: look at him

: look at him. you could even see the peach fuzz on his cheeks when you zoom in. /you chuckled, cute.

after texting Woozi, you went to the living room, picked up your backpack and headed downstairs.

after driving for quite some time, you arrived at Soonyoung's. you parked in front of his apartment, got off the car, headed towards the door and rang the bell.

Hoshi: hey you're here 30 minutes earlier.

: yeah~ i hope you don't mind i came earlier than expected.

Hoshi: no it's fine. /he smiled, come inside.

: by the way... /he then turned to you, you went to my place yesterday, but suddenly left. do you have something to say?

Hoshi: actually— yes..

: and that is?

Hoshi: i actually want to apologize for what happened at the hospital.

: that's been bothering you? /you coughed, it's fine. really. /you smiled

Hoshi: i really am sorry.