10: rumors

when you woke up the next day, you received a message from Woozi.

you looked at the time it it's 10 in the morning. so you decided to sleep some more. it's been 3 days since you've been here. you finally finished your paper works and you were excited for the follow days, so you can enjoy Jeju-do to the fullest.

it's 3 in the afternoon and you finally decided to get up and go out. while you were about to head towards the door, Cheol was trying to call you. so you reached out for your phone on your pocket and answered the call.

(on the phone)
: yeoboseo?

Cheol: Aera where are you?

: why?

at this point you were quite confused. Cheol sounds serious. 

Cheol: are you home? can you come by at our agency? i'll give you the address, it's kinda urgent so i need you to come as soon as possible.

: wait... you're confusing me. why? and i'm not home.

Cheol: where are you? i'll just have someone to pick you up.

: i'm kinda busy at the moment. i-

Cheol: some rumors began to spread. and your personal information has been leaked.

: what?? when did this happen? i mean how??

Cheol: we also don't know.. that's why it's kinda urgent that you come here so we can resolve the issue.

: i'm in Jeju-do, i'll book a flight back to Seoul right now. i'll call you when i land later in the evening.

Cheol: Jeju-do??? why are you there? when did you arrive?

: long story. i have to go pack. i'll call you later oppa.

you seemed stuned. you took your laptop out and started searching online. then you saw this article on twitter referring to the one incident during the art exhibit. they've confirmed that the one they saw with Woozi, was the same girl seen during the art exhibit fiasco.

and yes, it was you.

:

this is frustrating. /you sighed, how did this even happen.

you then started searching for the earliest flight back to Seoul.

: okay, my plane leaves at 6 and it's /looking at the clock, 3:40. i have about an hour to pack. talk about having a decent vacation...

as you finished packing, it was 5 pm already. so you headed to the airport immediately. it took 45 mins to get to the airport. that leaves you with a few minutes to spare. you boarded the plane. can't seem to focus. there's a lot of things that were weighing on your mind. before you know it, the plane was about to land.