23: it's okay not to be okay

after spending the afternoon with Mingyu and Woozi, you went home.

the moment you entered your home, tears began to fall.

"why am i even crying so sudden? everything was fine. i was doing fine. i had a great day. but why am i suddenly crying? why does my heart ache so much? can someone tell me how am i supposed to close the door on this love?

on this chapter in my life.", you ask yourself.

few days has passed. you spent the days cooped up in your room. lights were all closed, dishes that are left unwashed, having no appetite, unanswered calls and texts messages, having no care in the world.

your phone lights up, hoping that it might be Soonyoung. you reached out for your phone to check who messaged you only to find out it wasn't him.

 you reached out for your phone to check who messaged you only to find out it wasn't him

soon enough, you hear someone knocking on your door. you didn't really read the text so you were wondering who could it be. 

you then went to the door to check who it was, and it was Cheol.

Cheol: /knocking on the door, Aera it's me. are you there? please open up. or i can just go inside? i know the passco–

before he could finish what he wast trying to say, you opened the door.

Cheol: can i go in?

: it's a bit messy, but sure.

Cheol: where have you been?

: huh? /you had this confused look on your face, i've been home. 

Cheol: the entire time?

: the entire time. why?

Cheol: so why don't you pick up my calls? i've been worried sick. i know Woozi was just here awhile ago, but when i asked him how you were he said that everything was fine. but now that i'm here, i know that's not the case.

Cheol was saying all these things to you but you can't really hear nor understand what he was trying to say. you really can't seem to focus. you just stared blankly into the unknown, not saying a single word to him and Cheol seemed to take notice that there's something wrong.

"i'm just tired.", you said.

Cheol: of?

: everything.

Cheol: why?

: can't you just leave me alone for awhile?

Cheol: i have. 

: you've been calling and texting me nonstop. what do you mean that you have?

Cheol: okay what's with the attitude? you're not like this. 

he's right. you're not like this. what are you so mad about? he's just worried for you. concerned about you. why are you trying to push him away? you need help, but you can't seem to ask for it. then tears began to fall.