6: secret's out

an hour has passed, you and Seokmin just arrived at Jihoon's studio.

: oppa, are we here yet?

Seokmin: yup. let me just contact Jihoon hyung.

(on the phone)
Seokmin: hyung, did Cheol hyung tell you about it?

Jihoon: yah. i'm just upstairs.

Seokmin: Aera let's go. do you want to buy something? are you hungry yet?

: nope. i'm good.

while you were chatting while Seokmin, you can't help but notice the amount of reports on the other side of the street. before you could ask Seokmin about it, you reached the elevator.

Seokmin: the drive was quite far.

: kinda. but i enjoyed our mini roadtrip together. /you chuckled

Seokmin: i enjoyed it too Aera-ah~ also thank you for the headband! and for taking us along with you in lotte world even though we showed up unannounced. also, sorry about that again.

: oppa why do you keep on saying sorry? ( ・ ิ ω ・ิ ) it's fine, i promise. having you and Seungkwan oppa around was so much fun.we should hang out again some time~

Seokmin: the look on your face.. neomu kyeopta.. /you both laughed, arasso. this time, it's my treat okay?

: /you laughed, arasso.

*ding*

Seokmin: we're here. HYUUUUNG! /Seokmin screamed, calling for Jihoon

Jihoon: i swear you're so loud DK-

before Jihoon could finish his sentence, he saw someone's silhouette.

Jihoon: i forgot you're bringing someone over.. sorry for the rude manner. i'm Jihoon nice to meet you.

: hello, i'm Aera. nice to meet you. sorry, i can't help but be amazed by your studio. it's pretty cool and looks nice. and i haven't been in a studio for quite some time now.

Jihoon: /he nodded, really? thank you. i picked out the interior. so anyway, /he smiled, do you sing?

Seokmin: show off... /he mumbled

Jihoon: did you say something? want me to kick you out of my studio? /he said sarcastically

Seokmin: /giggling, i didn't say anything hyung.

Jihoon: yeah right. /rolled his eyes, so Aera-ssi, where are you from?

: was born and raised here but moved to Canada about 4 years ago. yup i do. also i dance a little. not really that good. /you chuckled, i just enjoy dancing.

Seokmin: we should dance sometime~

Jihoon: oh that's nice. /he smiled, also, are you coming back for good?

: sure~ we could dance some other time oppa. /you chuckled, well, i was planning to stay for about 5 to 7 months here then i'll head back to Canada.

Seokmin: oh really? i thought you would stay here for good. we don't have much time together!! /he said in panic

Jihoon: wow. mind me asking, /he turned to Seokmin, Seokmin-ah how long have you known Aera-ssi?