29: let's tell your appa

a few weeks have passed, you decided to reach out to Soonyoung. you tried texting him, even tried to call him once just to see if he'll pick up the phone, but he didn't.

you know he's not that busy because Cheol, Mingyu, even Woozi doesn't seem busy. just the thought of him ignoring you hurts. but you have to swallow your pride. this is not about you anymore. it's about Byul.

you've been thinking about telling Soonyoung about you being pregnant for quite awhile now. but you've been having some doubts.

am i doing the right thing?

does Soonyoung need to know?

as you were caught up in your own thoughts, your phone rang.

(on the phone)
: Jihoon?

Woozi: Aera-ah, how are you? how's Byul? when are you actually moving out?

: /you chuckled, me and Byul are doing good actually. well, we'll be moving out by next month. and we're actually at the park.

he seemed to notice how lifeless you sound;

Woozi: you don't sound fine to me.

: i'm just thinking about some things.

Woozi: i'm on my way. see you.

before you could even say anything, he hang up. soon enough, you hear your bedroom door open. it was Woozi.

Woozi: Byul! samchon's here!

: /you scoffed, can't believe you just ignored me and went straight to my belly.

Woozi was like covering your belly with two hands;

Woozi: belly? you mean Byul. /he was whispering, Byul might hear you referring to him/her just "belly"...

: /you laughed, arasso. Byul, samchon's here. /you smiled

Woozi: see? Byul likes it. Byul's kicking! oh bye the way, samchon has food!

: Byul tell's me he/she's hungry.

Woozi: and by Byul, you mean you? /he laughed

: no.... Byul told me so. /you winked

Woozi: /he chuckled, arasso. wait, i'll just get you some plastic gloves.

when you and Woozi were done eating, you both head out by the rooftop and he unfolded the mat that he was carrying, and placed a bunch of pillows for you to lay down on the mat.

Woozi: by the way Aera.

: hm?

Woozi: we've been referring to Byul as him or her. /he chuckled, when are we gonna know if Byul's a girl or a boy?

: i'm actually getting my ultrasound next week. /you smiled

Woozi: want me to come?

: /you smiled, really? if you're not busy, you can.

Woozi: Byul, samchon's excited! regardless if you're a girl or a boy, samchon will love you.

: you know what Uji? your aegyo show's when you talk to Byul. /you chuckled

Woozi: you're eavesdropping on our conversation??

: /you laughed, that's so childish Uji. /you smiled

Woozi: aigoo Aera-ah, not knowing what privacy means. aigoo.