DISCLAIMER.

Hello, dear reader! 

This is a brief message from this humble writer just to point out some things. For those who already know FREEDOM, you will probably have an idea of what I am talking about. So, let's get straight to the point!

-Warning! This story contains mature content, such as violence (verbal & physical), explicit content and others, which may be a potential trigger for the reader. If you are by any chance uncomfortable with any of these topics, I strongly advise against reading this book. If you're, however, willing to take the risk, please read at your own discretion. Nonetheless,  I will write a brief warning at the beginning when approppriate. 

-Disclaimer Neither the One Piece series nor its characters belong to me, they belong to their creator—Eiichiro Oda. Moreover, the visual content appearing in this story does not belong to me, so credit goes to their rightful owners. However, the storyline as well as the fictional characters—Bradley [name], Kurono Kishi, etcdo belong to me. 

-Comments: Feel free to express your thoughts on the different chapters; criticism is always welcome as long as it is constructive. I know I am not the most skillful writer, although I always try to improve the way I write and I am always looking forward to hearing your ideas. Of course, this does not mean I don't make mistakes; so, please, don't hesitate to let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected.

-Don't forget that this is a story made for fun and love for this awesome series, so let's keep this atmosphere! I hope you have a nice time reading this. This, after all, is for all of you

Having this being said, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do! 

Lots of love,

-glitterfreezed.

PS. Here, have a pic of our favourite, sexy-as-F redhead husband!♥

 Here, have a pic of our favourite, sexy-as-F redhead husband!♥