Part 1

The end.

You're probably wondering what happened. This is my story. My name is Y/n (Your/Name) I  am 17 years old. I am from California but I was kidnapped and held captive for 5
years in Utah. It all started when I was on a walk with my mom to the store and they forcefully ripped me apart from her. All I remember what I could see was 2 guys dragging my mom to a alleyway and hearing gun shots and them running back and taking me to a random place I've never seen or recognized. Till this day if they hadn't taken the trip to Utah I probably wouldn't be alive and here today.
⚠️not true! Just apart the story⚠️

*somewhere in Utah*
Dan: (1-4 of the kidnappers) NUMBER 1!

If your confused my kidnappers kidnapped a lot of other girls besides me. And they would occasionally sell them to other gross men. But I was Number 1. They'd favorite me Bc I was the one that had the perfect body like they say I do. Which I wish I didn't. Bc that only led to a lot for problems for me... even the most horrible things...

Dan: NUMBER 4!!!

You: *walks up to Dan in a short short skirt and a head band to only cover up the boobs*

Dan: GABE GET THE OTHERS!!!

Gabe: (2-4 of kidnappers) *brings in a line of hopeless young naked teenagers*

Dan: Gabe and Ben take them to the back!

Gabe: *taking the naked teens to a dark room*

Ben: *helping Gabe*

Dan: number 2. Go take care of the rooms and then report back to me you understand?

You: *nods*

I've sorta gotten used to it but a part of still hasn't and never will. Like how can you live like this? Ruining other people's lives to make yours better. In the end you're just making your own life hell. After I finished I had reported back to dan like he said so I wouldn't get punished but little did I know I would still be punished....

*dans private room*
You: *walks in*

Dan: *knocks out Y/n* *does some stuff to y/n*

If you can guess what happened next I am truly sorry or if you have gone through any of this I am sorry. But the only thing that I remember next was waking up handcuffed to the bed posts naked with my legs spreaders out and seeing Dan use my body to pleasure himself. I felt so sick to my stomach. I wanted to throw up.

*few minutes later*

I was finally free from the hand cuffs. I thought it was over until I tried to go to the corner to get away from Dan but dan wasn't done. He got angry and he grabbed me by my hair and he beat me up and gave me all these bruises that hurt way to much than they should. He then grabbed my head and made me do some dirty stuff I never wanted to do. If only I was Meredith. You might have questions who Meredith is. Meredith was my first and last friend I made while held captive here. Yes I know it sounds bad to wish you were a dead person but at least she doesn't have to deal with any of this. But I do know she's watching over me like my mom and baby brother are. Oh right I never said I had a baby brother. Well I do. My mom was pregnant with my 2nd sibling. My younger sister should be 14 now and my baby brother would be 6 in a few months... my baby sister only survived Bc she had stayed with our grandparents for the day.

*20 minutes later*
Dan: get up and go get the ice bucket and the wine and bring it to my auctioning room *leaves room and goes to auctioning room*

You: *shaking but gets up and takes pills and chugs water to feel full and gets the ice and red wine and takes it to dan*

*Auctioning room*
Dan: there you are number 1! Be faster next time! Now pour me wine!

You: *pours wine*

Gabe: *brings out a naked 15 year old with a blind fold* sale starts at $1500!

You: *pours wine and accidentally spills some on dan* o.. o... I.. I'm sorry let me clean I-

Dan: *unzips pants and grabs Y/n and makes her give him a blow job and beats her up* don't fucking mess up next time bitch!! Next time I won't feed you!!

You: *mumbles "then don't"*

Dan: what did you say bitch?!? *kicks y/n in the ribs and beats her up a lot worse*

So that was an example if I made a mistake.... I still have the bruises and scars from other beatings.

*your room*
You: *tied up to bed post and wakes up* hmm ugh!!!

I was left in there tied up with no food or water for a week and a half. But good thing was is that I had hidden some candy under my mattress if anything like this happened and I have to swallow my own spit every time I was thirsty. But I will never forget what I did and I could probably never forgive myself what I did next when Gabe came in the room to get me for Dan.

_________________________
Sorry for short story to day and I hope you like my new story so far I wanted to test some things out so hopefully you liked it and if you have any suggestions I might be able to add them but all my chapters are pre written so. Anyways
Love you potato's!

*mwah*

Socials-
Snap- Vtovar209
Insta- Mulit_x_fan.acc