Part 86

You: what? Oh no! I've had 2 suit cases prepared for Colleen in case of anything! And now I have to buy some for Abbey! And make one for her too and I have one of my own and Colbys.... and Coreys.... Jakes.... and you Sam....

Katrina: wait what?

Colby: *whispers to jake* wtf...

Jake: Colby you are dating a weirdo

Corey: you stole my clothes?!?

Sam: YOU WENT THROUGH MY ROOM?!?

You: pftt!! No....... ok yes... you never know!!!! I have them in the closet near the washer and dryer so yeah.... *smiles* and Katrina I stole some clothes of yours too and make one if you're ever here or anything... or need to leave somewhere and are too tired to pack... besides that....

Jake: wait you're took our clothes?

Corey: when?!?

You: uh.... well.... you were all sleeping...

Sam: what the fuck! What if I was naked!

You: oh hush! Katrina was there that day and gave me the clothes!

Katrina: don't bring me into this!

Sam: kat?

You: Tara also helped me with it like last week... and Corey I actually just took it from you while you were sleeping.... you should lock your door.... andddddddd in rocket league you are now number 2....

Corey: what?!?

You: you fell asleep playing last night....

Colby: what did I get myself into...

Sam: ok you weirdo! Never go in my room again!

You: ok..... so what's your first state?

Sam: first we're going international!

Corey: really bro?

Jake: aye that's cool!

Colby: back to Scotland where that castle was!

Sam: and we leave in 8 hours... sooo we better start leaving if we want to make it..

You: ok well bye!!! *gives Colleen and credit card* only for emergencies?!? This is both yours and Abbeys! Don't lose it!

Abbey: thank you y/n!

Colleen: thank you Mommy!!

You: ok well Katrina you can take them in my Tesla and Colby can take the suitcases in the Corolla!

Colby: what?

You: yes! Now gooooooo!!! I'll lock u-

Katrina: not coming with us?

You: I mean ok! *gets stuff and keys* ok let's goooo!!

*LAX Airport*
*2 am*

Colleen: *asleep*

Abbey: *asleep*

You: *picks up Colleen and Abbey*

Colby: *pulling the suitcases*

You: ok s-

Colby: *sees his manger* hey can you help?

Colbys manger: sure! *gets 3 suitcases*

You: *sets Colleen and Abbey down* girls wake up! We're here! Now get your suitcases and listen to your dad ok? And for you I guess Colby!

Katrina: bye!