Part 32

You: no you don't!

Dan: Ben

Ben: *brings in Mel (Melissa) and throws her on the ground all beat up and bloody*

You: wait... aren't you that gir-

Dan: yup. This is your sister. You led me right to her that day...

You: fuck you!!! *goes to Dan but gets pushed to the floor by some other kidnapper* fuck....

Dan:hmmm.... you're getting old..... but she's young.... *goes to Melissa*

You: Nooooo!!!! Don't touch her!! Take me! But don't lay a finger on her!!

Dan: no... I choose her

Melissa: y/n please....

You: *gets up fast and limps to Melissa and protects her with her body* don't you dare touch her! Do whatever you want to me but not her!

Dan: you're just giving yourself up?

You: do you want me or not?!?

Melissa: don't have to help me this way..

You: shh Melissa

Dan: hmmm..... yes....

You: I will do whatever you want but do not touch or hurt my sister!!!

Dan: fine! *leaves room*

You: *hugs Melissa* I've missed you so much!

Melissa: *hugs y/n* me too..... mom cried every day and went to therapy every day of her life..... she's still sick....

You: *starts crying* how is she?

Melissa: not good.... Mikey is fine.... doesn't know about anything of what happened but tried to.... the hospital bills for mom are not good..... *crying* we will never get to see them again....

You: *hugs Melissa* *whispers* we will..... Ben is a good person..... in possibility 7-11 months we will be out...

Melissa: really

You: yes! I will make sure nothing happens.....

Dan: *comes back to the room* y/n come here! I can't do anything with you right now but you will serve my daughter as a salve. Sarah

Sarah: hey dad. Hey you bitch

You: fuck you

Dan: *goes to hit y/n*

You: *falls because of the broken ankle*

Sarah: get up you hoe

You: my ankle is fucking broken!

Dan: you won't be any good if that's the case. Ben. Take her so Melissa you will serve my daughter for the rest of your life.

You: *whispers something to Melissa*

Dan: Ben take her! *leaves room*

Ben: let's go!

You: *passes Sarah* *whispers* hurt her and I will make sure no one ever finds you.... trust me..... I may be weak right now but I will murder you if I have to......

Sarah: daddy....

Dan: what Sarah?

Sarah: y/n said she's gonna kill me!!

You: *falls to the floor and pretends to cry*

Dan: does it look like she can do that? Leave! *leaves*

You: *gets up* *whispers* I may be held over my will by your dad and be forced as a sex slave of whatever but I do have power..... he lovessssss this Wet ass pussy (sorry I was listening to WAP) and I can and will get with him just to take you down.... *limps out the door with ben*

Sarah: ugh!! *stomps foot* hurry you hoe bag!

Melissa: *follows Sarah*

Wow.... you told that to Sarah? Saying you would kill her?

I- it looks bad but no.

So you didn't say you would kill her?

I- no I did. But I was kidding because even if she put me through hell like her dad I wouldn't be able to kill someone.... that incident with Gabe was me protecting myself....I did serve the time for it....

So you dated Your kidnapper?

I- no. I made him think I was dating him but I wasn't. It's hard to explain... but it was all to get him behind bars...

*hosptial*

You: surprised he let me come

Ben: yes but what did you tell Sarah?

You: I may have a plan but it's risky.....

Ben: what?

You: see, your plan with your boss will not work and I will be stuck with him for yearssss so what if I throw myself at him like "date" him and I can have control over what he does and Sarah and then when it gets closer to 7 months he'll trust me..... and then that's when we can take him

Ben: but that's putting yourself in danger. I won't be able to protect you...

You: then don't... I have to protect my sister and loved ones.... you protect my sister and I'll protect myself...

Ben: are you sure?

You: yes.....

*back at the hideout building thing*

Dan: there you are! Get over here!

You: *has cast on* I think I'm sick..... *runs*

Dan: you're not escaping this time! Ben!

Ben: *goes after y/n*

You: *throws up*

Dan: oh.... Ben go.... go clean her up.... I want to deal with her in a few hours! *grins*

Ben: yes... *pulls y/n*

*differnet room*

Ben: you need to be careful... *whispers*

You: *whispers* I'm fine... I ate something in the car so we can talk... how can I start "dating" him

Ben: *whispers* just throw yourself at him...

Dan: *walks in the room* I change my mind. Ben.

Ben: *leaves*

Dan: is my pretty lucky lady ready? *ties y/n to the wall*

You: I- can... can we talk...

Dan: what is it sexy?

You: *gags* um... look.... I just wanted to say.... all this.... for me? It's truly amazing...... never felt love like this..... you truly are handsome..... I would love you be with you...

Dan: hmm... what are you trying to do? *chokes y/n*

You: nothing... *gasping for air* I left last time because I didn't love you but now.... I realized I was wrong... I love you now because *gags* because I missed my period..... it was supposed to start 4 days ago and you're the only one.... *gags* that has ever done the dirty with me... *gags*

Dan: *stops choking y/n* this isn't a time to joke!

You: I'm not.... if I was why would I throw up? *gagging*

Dan: I'll test you to see if you're lying... *gets up and leaves*

You: *throws up*

Wait so she's Your kidnappers daughter? (Interviewer)

_________________________
Took a turn of events!
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*