Part 24

Yeah. My Broken Ankle stoped me from getting out the car. I pulled so hard and nothing worked. At that point in time I was ready to face death... when I tried one last time the car fell down faster and I hit my head and I passed out. I was sure I was gonna Die. But 4 minutes later someone came and saved me. I am so glad they did.

*with Andrea*
Andrea: *on the sand trying to breathe*

Sam: *patting Andreas back* cough!

Andrea: *looks out to the ocean* where is she? Y/n?!? Is she ok?

Sam: yes she's ok! *turns Andreas head around* *thinks "Colby please bring her up"*

Colby: *brings y/n to the sand* *places her on the sand and does CPR* come on!

Sam: I'll call 911 *calls for a ambulance*

Colby: *turns y/n to the side*

You: *coughs up the water* I- wha- owwww! *holds Ankle*

Colby: *sees that y/n's Ankle doesn't have the cast/boot and sees a big cut with blood gushing out* *takes off shirt and wraps it around her ankle* it's ok! Sam's calling an ambulance! Sam!!!

You: and- Andrea?

Colby: she's fine!

People: *forming a crowd*

You: sorry

Colby: it's ok! It's not your fault

You: *coughs* *falls back down*

*8 Pm*
*Trap house*
You: *walks in with crutches* hey guys....

Sam: *takes off shoes and jacket*

Colby: *goes upstairs and showers*

Katrina: *goes and hugs y/n* omg are you ok?!? And yes smell like sun and sea water...

Tara: what happened?

Jake: did you get stitches?

Corey: dude!

Jake: what?

Corey: how do you keep getting in trouble?

You: I'm fine. I did get stitches. In fact it was 17 stitches and well.... our Uber driver tried to kidnap us and take my phone and I kicked him and we crashed into a semi truck and flipped into the ocean....

Corey: oh shit...

Jake: ow..

Tara: aww poor you

Katrina: you should not go out anymore....

You: I won't anymore...

Sam: I have to call Andrea to see if she's ok

Katrina: I'll go with you *goes to Sam's room with sam*

Corey: I made food, want some?

You: I kinda need to shower

Corey: use my shower. I'll get you some clothes

You: ok sure. Thanks.

Tara: need help or anything?

You: no but thanks *takes a shower*

*9 pm*
You: *changes in One of Corey's hoodies and some shorts*

*kitchen*
You: thanks Corey

Corey: yeah no problem

You: *eats some of the food*

Tara: *makes a tiktok with Katrina*

Jake: *playing pool against Sam*

You: this is good

Corey: thanks

Colby: what are you all doing? And are you ok?

You: yeah

Corey: nothing

Colby: are you sure?

You: yes I'm fine! I don't need to be babied.

Colby: sure seems like you do

You: what?

Colby: I mean you keep getting into trouble. And I have to keep saving you.

Katrina: I-

Tara: *whispers to Katrina*

Sam: Colby... *walks towards colby*

You: yes I keep getting into trouble but it's not my fault! And I don't ask for you to save me! I don't need saving

Colby: then why did you text me before the incident

You: because that's what friends do?! I don't need anyone's help, and I sure don't need saving. I was perfectly fine with dying in that car

Colby: ok yeah sure. This is why I can't let you do anything

You: the hell you are!  You might be able to get any girl or whatever to fall for you and shit and yet you still can't get a girlfriend! If you can't get a girlfriend what makes you think I need your help? I don't need saving and I don't need you to watch me. So leave me alone ok?

Colby: ok that doesn't make sense

You: I don't need anything from you. I am tired of you trying to care for me because you like me! Face it! You need someone who's right for you! I'm not that person. I'm just your friend! That's all I will ever be!

Colby: why? Because you like him? *points at corey*

Jake: Col- ok...

Tara: *gasps*

Katrina: oh no..

Sam: *puts hand on colby* Colby just stop

You: omg no! Corey and I are friends!!! If I did like him don't you think I would be flirting with him or some shit! You don't see me "oh my god Corey! You're so cute I just want to kiss you" no!!! I don't like him! Sorry Corey

Corey: it's fine. I get it

You: you think everyone likes you but no. I don't have to like you.

Colby: then why are you always with him? And wearing his clothes?

You: you know what! I can't right now! Tomorrow is my birthday and don't you dare ruin it! I may have nothing planned or may not be able to go anywhere but I will find a way to leave! So shut up and leave me alone! *goes to movie room and closes door and shuts it and lays down on the couches*

Sam: Colby

Colby: I- oh fuck... *runs to his room*

Sam: *goes with Jake and Corey to Colbys room*

Tara: should we go talk to Y/n?

Katrina: in 30 minutes

Tara: ok yeah

Soooo since the crash my phone got wet and it doesn't work. So I have no phone. And I can't believe Colby. Yeah i get it. I do need help sometimes but he thinks I can't do anything. Like bruh! Let me be meeeeee!! I don't need anybody. Just like those 6 years. Didn't have anybody to help me but myself. And we had to fight the day before I have to leave. Only thing is.... Katrina doesn't drink..... so what do I say to her? Wait no, she'll be busy watching Sam if he drinks or whatever. But now I have to just sleep tonight and then do my birthday and leave.... I am not ready for this....

__________________________
Hopefully you liked the chapter
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*