Part 3

Sam: *runs to Elton* Col- *sees Colby covering a girl that's muddy and cut and bruised and trembling* uh...

Colby: *sees that the blanket is small and it still too short and you can practically see her still naked* *covers y/n with his body*

You: *still trembling and legs go out*

Colby: *catches y/n before she falls and picks her up bridal style* Sam go make space for her in the back!

Sam: *runs to trailer*

Elton: wtf is happening! *walking with Colby*

You: *still cold and trembling*

Colby: *brings you in the Motor home and places you on the booth where it turns into a bed*

Sam: *sits up front with Elton till they reach a fast food place so they can ask what she was doing*

*hour later*
*parking lot of McDonald's*
You: *covering self in the blanket while still trembling and rocking back and forth*

Elton: Guys a word... *gets off with everyone* ok who is she? And what do we do?!

Sam: I don't know but I don't think we can trust her.

Corey: she looks terrified and pale and not Heathly... like she's been abused

Andrea: poor thing.. but why is she naked?

Elton: where do we take her?

Colby: uh no where! We can't risk it!

Corey: but she might be dangerous!!

Colby: what's a terrified naked girl gonna do?!? She's obviously hurt! I mean when I went up to her she had all kinds of wounds! Taking her somewhere might cause more trauma and she already has a lot at the looks of it!

Elton: but what do we do?!? There's nothing we really can do! We can't trust her!!

Colby: just let me talk to her yeah?!? Or Andrea you talk to her! Girl to girl!

Andrea: ok yeah I guess! *goes in the motor home*

You: *terrified and curls up in a ball*

Andrea: hi I'm Andrea! I won't do anything I promise! But what happened to you? Do you need medical help? Are you hurt?

You: *still silent*

Andrea: I won't do anything! Just talk please. Are you hungry? Are you hurt?

You: *nods while being scarred*

Andrea: ok I'll be back.. *goes to the others* she doesn't appear to talk to me but I ask if she was hungry and hurt and she nodded

Sam: what does that mean?!?

Corey: I don't know!

Elton: we need to do something with her Colby!

Colby: I'll talk to her but Andrea can you give her some of your clothes or something?!?

Andrea: all my clothes are like dirty and they're like shorts and tank tops!