Part 31

*Your POV*

it was about 10 pm now. We've been driving for about- honestly I don't remember how long... but what I do know was that I've gotten Ben about 10 matches. Both on Tinder and bumble. So 20 dates he had gotten because of me.

And if it wasn't for her me and Kara wouldn't be together

well look at that. But we all want to know how did you cope with it all

Well I'm not at the part of the story yet. I had noticed Ben was starting to drift into sleeping so I made him pull over and I got onto the drivers seat and drove until he was able to.

Ben: *drifting into sleep*

You: Ben pull over

Ben: *wakes up and pulls over*

You: *gets in the drivers seat*

Ben: do you know how to drive?

You: I've drove once... *drives*

Where did you learn how to drive?

I learned how to drive by taking Andreas car at 3 am to 6 am out for a drive without telling her.... I may have scratched it a little but I doubt she noticed.... but I had drove for 8 hours until it was 6 am.

*6 am*

You: *driving* *drinks a water bottle*

Ben: *wakes up* I- what?!? Why are you driving?

You: you fell asleep *pulls over* we're 5 hours away and you should drive.... I'll hurt myself in the time while you drive

Ben: ok *gets in the drivers seat and drives*

So how did you do it to make it look like you hurt yourself?

*laughs* what do you mean? I actually hurt myself. I saw a razor blade and I cut my arms, legs, face, wrists, everywhere and then for the bruises I had to stand in the car and hit myself against The seats, windows and I saw a bat and I grabbed it and hit my eye to make a black eye and grabbed the rope Ben put me in and tied it around my wrist tightly and legs and we still had a few hours left so I ate and talked to Ben for those hours and everything...

That is.... I am speechless... so you did all this because of some guy?

What? Of course.... I may have known him for like a month but in a month you can learn a lot about a person than in a year if you both put in effort. And it wasn't only for him. I did it for Corey, Sam, Jake, Tara, Katrina and the others.... I rather me die than all of them.... I mean if I didn't they could have all died or something.... and I mean Sam and Colby are just kids from Kansas.... They're everything they have. Why would I do that to Sam or Colby? Colby would always choose Sam over anything in the world. They're best friends and if I had a best friend or a friendship strong as theirs I wouldn't choose anything over them... anyone is replaceable... you think or say they aren't but we all are.... except our kids tho... but Sam and Colbys relationship/ friendship isn't just like my baby. If Colby dies Sam couldn't go on with life and would be In a constant state of mind of wanting to die and would have to go through therapy and so would colby... I wouldn't know what to do if my baby died.... she's my baby and best friend. I'd die for her and all my friends... if she was on the verge of death I'd die for her to live...

*hands tissues* that is so... what's the word....? Whatever it is I'm sure everyone knows what it is..

There is so many words I want to express and say but I can only say very little....

Ok so back to the story? Where did you leave off?

Oh right.... I cut and made so many bruises on my body and it all hurt. But I was ok with it.

Ben: you ok?

You: yes. *eats snacks*

Ben: so remember you have to pay attention to everything I say!

You: yes I know...

*Sams POV*

It had been about a day and a half that Colby stayed in his room. Everyone was sad but all made sure we helped each other..... I called all our friends to come so we can discuss what to do to help both Colby and Corey and our selfs. What I do know is that after the break everyone was still sad...

*Your POV*
It had been 4 hours now and we had one left. I was bleeding a lot from the cuts I made and bruises. My whole body was aching. I was crying softly because of the whole thing. I knew I'd get beat a lot for pulling the stunt of leaving and everything. So I knew I had to save the rest of the food I had and water. I made sure to put all the empty bottles and candy and bags of food upfront with Ben (Max) so Dan wouldn't think of anything. I then went to the spot where Ben had put me before. Ben gave me a pill to knock me out to make it look like he actually knocked me out. So that's why I made the bruises and cuts. After I took the pill I passed out. I don't remember much but I remember being dragged into a pitch black room and then waking up to Dan trying to touch me.

Ben: where do I put her?

Dan: that room

Ben: *puts y/n in the room*

Dan: *goes in trying to rape y/n*

You: *wakes up* *moves around trying to stop* *punches Dan* fuck you!

Dan: you don't want to? *laughs*

You: *gets up and runs to the corner* don't get near me!

Dan: what will you do?

You: I...I will hurt you!!

Dan: try it.... or your sister will get hurt... yeah that's right. I have your sister