Part 9

*morning*
*9:45 am*
You: *wakes up and sees that Colby is gone* *gets up and goes to his closet to change into one of his hoodies and bootie shorts and goes down stairs*

*kitchen*
You: *sees on one is in the kitchen and then looks around the cabinets*

*10:30 am*
You: *makes pancakes and eggs*

Katrina: *goes to kitchen* what smells good? Oh morning y/n. Did you make all this?

You: w..was I not supposed t...to?

Katrina: no you can! I didn't know you could make food like this...

You: Steve.... the 4th kidnapper.... he uh..... he was my friend and he helped me out a lot and showed me a lot of stuff...... he was working on helping all the girls out to stop it all..... he was a FBI agent? I think that's what he was...

Katrina: wow... what else do you know?

You: he gave me cool books and I studied them..... mostly Mexican cook books Bc he was  Mexican you know...

Katrina: are you one?

You: yeah..... i remember some things before all that

Tara: *walks ok the kitchen* ok who is cooking?

Katrina: y/n made all this

Jake: *walks in* I- Wait she cooked this?

Sam: *gets water* no way....

Corey: *runs in the kitchen* who's food and can I have some?

You: y..yeah....

Katrina: she cooked this!

Sam: wow.... *gets a plate to eat some*

Everyone: *grabs a plate to eat*

Colby: *hears everyone in the kitchen* hey gu- what's that? Oh hey y/n

You: hi....

Katrina: she cooked

Colby: what?

Sam: yeah

You: there's more...

Colby: yeah thanks sur- *gets a call* hold on! *goes to living room* hello? Wait that's today? Uh sure. Ok bye Lily! *ends call* I have to go.... I'll be back around 6

Sam: be back before the party!!! And where?

Colby: meeting with my manager

Jake: bye bruva!!!

Tara: *goes to the bathroom with Katrina to get ready*

Sam: *goes and takes a shower*

Jake: *leaves to the store with Corey*

You: *goes to Colby's room and takes a shower*

*30 minutes later*
You: *sits on Colbys bed feeling a lot better Bc She's clean and isn't dirty like she was before* *goes in his closet to change into a cute outfit*

*30 minutes later*You: *sits on Colbys bed feeling a lot better Bc She's clean and isn't dirty like she was before* *goes in his closet to change into a cute outfit*