Part 80

Manger: actually it can't work....you'd need colbys permission as well and you're gonna have a kid soon and it's to much work and your mom is very busy as well...

You: Mel and Celia... contact them and ask them... I know they're only 20 but they're not 18 and they're old enough and soon them and I are gonna share a house with 4 rooms... ofc Colby is still gonna stay with the guys but like you know

Manger: yes.. abbey can you come with me? We will be back in 2 hours ok?

Abbey: ok...

Colleen: what now?

You: *calls for help and buys a storage unit*

*8 pm*
Colleen: *watches a movie with Abbey and Mikey in her room*

You: ok mom! *added salt to a pot*

Your mom: ah Corey you wanna help?

Corey: with?

Your mom: stir this! *walks away*

Katrina: *in the living room with Sam, Colby, griffin, Jake, Tara, Cassie, Reggie, deyvn, xepher, Kevin, Celia, and Mel playing one of sams card games for his video for tomorrow*

You: *gets flour and water and makes Masa for tamales*

Your mom: *making the Tamales*

Obed: *helping Linda*

*11 pm*

Everyone: *eats*

You: ok guys since most if you have a busy day tomorrow open your gifts first and then you can leave!

*11:30*
*kevin, Cassie, Reggie, griffin, deyvn and Xepher leaves*

You: ok So mom and Obed I know you both are really tired so open your gifts first or tomorrow morning if you want!

Your mom: yes please... w are tired

You: *laughs* ok good night! *shows them out the door*

Katrina: let's let the kids go first!

Colleen: *sees a backpack with a camara and a tazer and some snacks and a medkit* thanks mom!

You: *laughs*

Sam: what?

Colby: baby why? She's only 5!

You: she is your kid Colby... you think she's not going to Explore like you?

Sam: true...

You: and Abbey... since you and Colleen like the same things you get the same! Ok?

Abbey: thank you!

Mikey: *opens his gift and then leaves with Linda and Obed*

Kids: *goes to colleens room*

You: *gets a box* ok Tara this is from Colby for the gift exchange

Tara: *opens it and sees some platforms* wow Colby!

Colby: *laughs*

Tara: thank you tho!

You: andddd I got you that shirt you wanted last week but it's still not here...

*12 am*
You: ok and babe this is from Sam!

Colby: brava...

Sam: anything for you brava!

Colby: thanks brava!

Colby: *opens it and sees a ring with the yin and yang symbol* thank you Sam!

Sam: of course!

You: ok and that was the last of it!

Jake: already?

Corey: did you not get picked or something?

You: it's ok Corey! I don't need anything all I need is food and I'm happy

Colby: hey!

You: sorry...

Katrina: how tho?

Tara: i feel bad...

You: no don't! It's ok honestly! I didn't expect anything.... and I probably wouldn't expect it anyways well time for me to get a cup of hot chocolate and my favorite book and head to bed... good night! *gets up and goes upstair*

*colbys rom*

You: *sees a box on the bed and puts it away on the bed side table on colbys side and lays down and thinks and then sees a figure outside the window and screams and then gets a flash back and starts crying and panicking* no.. no... no! Leave me alone! Leave me please please! Leave! I don't wanna see you! No no!! *wakes up*

Colby: baby you ok? It's 1 am

You: huh?

Colby: you had a night mare.... and you pasted out because you didn't sleep enough... you never opened your gift from us all...

Katrina: yeah open it!

Sam: hope you like it

Tara: come on

You: *opens it and sees nothing* omg yay!

Corey: you like it?

You: yes! *shows the empty box* I love it so much guys! Thank you all for this wonderful gift! *laughs*

Everyone: *faces Jake*

Jake: what?!? I thought I put it in there!

You: *laughs* ah thank you guys but you really didn't have to... like really you didn't need too.... I'm fine with nothing as long as I have you here to support me I am good... *gets up* now time to clean up all this gift wrapping paper! *gets a trash bag and starts cleaning*

Sam: it's late you should go to bed! I mean like.... you're pregnant and all!

Katrina: yeah leave it to me!

Tara: and tomorrow you will get your real gift *looks at Jake* cuz someone misplaced it!

Jake: sorry!!!

Corey: I got you an actual gift too but it will be here tomorrow

You: it's fine guys.. I don't expect you to get me anything... I like giving not receiving....

Sam: yeah but it seems like we would be using you

You: completely fine if any of you do use me actually.... I wouldn't care as long as you're all happy.... anyways. I told Mel and Celia to come back in 10 minutes to go to my Moms for something she needs help with for her wedding and it's really important!

Colby: why not do it tomorrow baby?

You: no it's ok! I'm fine! *gets bag and goes outside*

Tara: is she ok?

Corey: I'm not sure...

Jake: she seems sad....

Sam: do you think she's going through something major?

Colby: whatever it is I hope she trusts us enough to tell us...

Sam: yeah.... and her saying "I wouldn't care if you all used me" has me worried.... she has never been like that since we met her...

Jake: yeah what's up with that?

Tara: I don't know...

*in the Tesla*

You: *locks doors and starts crying* what is wrong with me?!? Why does the world hate me so much!!!! *starts car and drives home*

*your house*
You: *gets in and goes to bed*

*next day*

Colby: have you seen y/n? She didn't come back last night...

Sam: no...

_______________________________
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*