Prologue

Y/N and Billy Batson were born on December 23, 2004 in Zumbrota, Minnesota

Y/N and Billy Batson were born on December 23, 2004 in Zumbrota, Minnesota. Their parents, C.C. and Marylin Batson had the twins when Marylin was just 17 years old. The marriage was not a perfect one and C.C. was arrested in Florida. Marylin and the twins moved to Pennsylvania when they were just four years old.

Y/N and Billy adored their mother, Marylin and she did her best to give them everything they needed. Billy appears to be very close with his twin sister, as they were able to share secrets with one another. And they seemed to posses an ordinary sibling relationship.

Billy sees Y/N as a weak vessel and would protect her how Marylin would protect them. They lived in a trailer park and didn't have enough food.

Y/N seemed to adore Marylin the most but has hated and never mentioned her mother after that faithful event. Marylin Batson sighed while trying to aim at the balloons. "We want the tiger mommy." Y/N said.

"I know baby. I know. But mommy's not exactly going pro here." She told her daughter patting her on her shoulder.

Marylin threw her final dart at the balloon and pop the balloon. "Oh we got one!" Marylin exclaims while Billy stayed quiet and Y/N cheered her mother.

"Mommy you did it!" Y/N squeals. "Thank you babygirl." The old man handed Marylin a sphere compass as she handed it to Billy. "But we wanted a tiger!" Billy whined as he looked at the compass and Y/N looked over Billy's shoulder.

"Ah, but baby this is the real prize. See you can use this your whole life and you will always find your way back home." The three left but the twins stopped because they dropped the compass.

They were trying to keep up with it but was kicked further away from them. As they finally found it they didn't see their mom anywhere. "Mommy! Mommy!" Y/N screamed while crying.

Billy caught a glimpse of her and ran over to her. But it wasn't her. "Hey kids are you lost?" Later Billy and Y/N were on top of a police car both wrapped in a blanket while Y/N was crying hysterically. "Don't worry she'll come back. She always does." The police officers told them.

But she never did...