Testing powers

Billy, Y/N, and Freddy were in an abandoned warehouse while Y/N and Freddy were throwing books

Billy, Y/N, and Freddy were in an abandoned warehouse while Y/N and Freddy were throwing books. "Algebra! Science! English! Health!" Billy squeals. They tried everything but it wasn't working right.

They tried teleportation but Y/N thought they should do something else. Y/N grabbed a gasoline can and poured the whole entire box with it. "Billy will definitely lose his shit!" Y/N lit the box and Billy came bursting out. "I am so so sorry!"

Billy jumped highly in a tall building and smashed through the windows. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry!" After a few hours, Y/N and Freddy started bursting out laughing when they see Billy coming down the stairs. "I had to use the stairs." He muttered making Y/N laugh louder.

"Your phones charged. And your phones charged. And your phones charged." Y/N shook her head and Freddy said. "You know, you really need a cool catchphrase like a mic drop." "Yeah, Freddy's right Billy." "Yeah I've been thinking about that. Like that's why you don't mess with electricity."

Billy went inside a strip club while Y/N was sitting down and playing on her phone. "What's taking so long?" She asked but Freddy wasn't paying attention.

"What? What did you see were there boobies? Were there nipples? Why aren't you talking?" Freddy rabbles while Y/N look disgusted. "Dude were going to need more money." "Why you were in there for like five minutes."

"Dude they were very convincing!" Billy yelled. Y/N slapped Billy's arm playfully and they all went to the ATM. They grabbed as much as they could so they didn't get caught and went to Best Buy to get a new Play Station 4.

It was night time and Y/N was about to go to bed when she turned around to say goodnight to her brother and boyfriend. "Night boys." They were too wrapped up in the game they barely noticed Y/N crying.

Y/N ran out the room where she ran into Rosa. "Hey sweet girl, is everything okay?" Y/N continued crying and was looking down at the floor. "Tell me what happened." They both sat down in Y/N's room and talked. "Ah miga, boys will be boys. And eventually they'll come around, plus me and Victor can't thank you enough for bringing those two together."

Y/N sends Rosa a small smile and Rosa kissed her temple before leaving. Y/N was about to go to sleep when she hears a faint knock on the door. She turns around seeing Freddy standing there. "Hey. Look I'm sorry for not paying attention to you that much. Do you forgive me?"

He looked upset and scared that Y/N would not forgive him. "Yeah. Come here." Y/N connected her lips to Freddy's and kissed him firmly on the lips. "I love you. And I forgive you."