Special guest

Y/N and Freddy were walking to one of the circle tables while everyone had eyes on them. When they sat down with a bunch of different people, they got up and left the two of them. "Okay." Freddy muttered before shoveling a French fry in his mouth. He thought it was going to be one of those days where he would get bullied all day but what he didn't know was that Y/N asked Billy to do Freddy a favor.

"Hey, what are you doing? Waiting for your imaginary friend to show up?" The Brett asked before taking one of Freddy's fries and hitting him on the head with his elbow. And Burke yanking Y/N's ponytail.

Once they left, Mary, Eugene, Pedro and Darla sat down and started eating. "What are you guys doing?" Freddy asked them, very confused.

"Well, we're having lunch with you and Y/N/N." Mary explains to him, while Y/N smiled happily. "Freddy Freeman, this guy has taught me everything I needed to know about being a superhero. Hey, how's it going my best bud." Billy sat down greeting him and Y/N.

"Oh, I also brought another friend, I hope that's okay?" Just then everyone gasp at what they saw. It was Superman. Freddy turns around seeing Superman standing there and gasped. "So are you happy?" Y/N smiles and Freddy tilted his head a bit and smirked. "You talked to Billy didn't you?" He asked, leaving Y/N blushing and smiled.

"Maybe." She muffled while having food in her mouth. Freddy smiled and kissed Y/N on her cheek. "Thank you pumpkin." Y/N giggles and lied her head on Freddy's shoulder. Y/N and Freddy were walking down the sidewalks of Philadelphia going to comic book stores and taking pictures of each other and posting them on instagram.

When they got home, Freddy played Y/N's favorite song. Stuck with U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber. "Oh my god, how did you know this was my favorite song?" Y/N laughs wrapping her arms around Freddy's neck. "Billy." He whispered in Y/N's ear while they slowly danced to the song. Y/N was singing Ariana's part while Freddy was singing Justin's part. "Stuck with u, stuck with u, stuck with u."

The End