Meeting the crew

"Give this people a chance, because that's what they are giving you

"Give this people a chance, because that's what they are giving you." Y/N and Billy both agreed to live in a group home with the Vasquez. The four entered a van as Rosa explained everything to the kids. Y/N just put on her f/c headphones playing Maggie Lindemann: pretty girl.

After they parked in the parking lot, Y/N and Billy looked out seeing Christmas lights everywhere on the house. The twins remembered that when they were both little that their other foster siblings had got presents and not them.

They never had a real Christmas since they lost their mom. Once they were inside they were in the house. "Um...we're home. Hola, hola." There was no one present and there was a boy who was screaming at his computer.

Rosa sighed. "So much for the welcome party. I'm sorry." Victor complained about all the lamps being on. "Oh my gosh, is that them," a little girl that had space buns in her hair runs to Y/N and Billy. "Woah! Slow down. Slow down." She runs to Y/N hugging her tightly.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Batson. Nice to meet you." She giggles and hugs Billy, who looked uncomfortable. "And that's Darla." Victor said. "I'm Darla!" She beamed looking up at the twins.

"Big hugger." Victor said. "I've notice." Billy hissed, causing Y/N to slap his arm. "Be nice!" Y/N whispered yelled.

"Can we stop it with the K-pop please!" Another voice rang out, a girl that was on stairs was talking to someone on the phone. "Oh I got to finish your poster." She grabs Y/N and Billy's hand, bringing them to the dining table.

"Oh no! Sorry Pedro must've been working out. His job is to get swole." She tried to get the poster but it ripped off the corner. She and Y/N both gasped while Billy remained speechless.

"Here." Darla whispers handing Billy the ripped piece. "Aw. Come here." Y/N hugged Darla while Billy looked at his sister with a serious look. "Come I'll show you two to your room."

The twins followed Rosa upstairs. "Y/N, your room is the one right next to Freddy and Billy's. Pedro mi amor." A kid with ear buds on gave them a quick nod and continued walking downstairs.