Beaten up

Freddy came in Y/N's room where he saw a sobbing, Y/N on the floor

Freddy came in Y/N's room where he saw a sobbing, Y/N on the floor. "What happened?!" Y/N kept sobbing and choking on her own tears. "Hey, hey, hey, come here."

He helps Y/N up and bring her to her bed.
"Y/N/N, did Billy say something?" Y/N couldn't stop the tears that were coming down her cheeks and sighed as Freddy's hand wipes her tears away.

"It's okay. Do you want me to spend the night with you?" Y/N quickly nods her head and Freddy wrapped his arms around Y/N and they both drifted off to sleep.

Y/N, Freddy and Billy were about to go to school when all of a sudden Billy starts to leave. "Billy where are you going?!" Y/N yells after her brother. "Your still coming to lunch today right?" Billy continues to walk leaving the two teens alone.

Later at lunch, everyone was waiting for Billy to show up but to no avail. "We'll just call him. You know." Y/N giggles nervously before fishing her phone out and tries calling her brother.

"Shazam! Hey, how are you. It's great." A girl wearing a pink sweater snatched Y/N's phone away and showed everyone that she wasn't talking to anyone. Everyone left them and the Breyer brothers grabbed both of them and gave Freddy a suitcase wedgie, and punched Y/N.

Y/N had a black eye, along with a bruised rib. Freddy offered to walk her to the nurses office and stayed with her all day. "I hate him. I hate him. I hate him." It was all Y/N could say as she and Freddy continue to walk on Rocky's steps.

"Hey, thanks for showing up at lunch today." Y/N said sarcastically. "Woah, take it easy kids what's going on?" Billy said, acting like he didn't know them. "The Bryers beat us up." Billy rolls his eyes but his eyes widened when we finally sees Y/N's black eye. "Sissy, what happened to you?"

"You happened! Because of you, Y/N/N got hurt!" Billy ignores him and continues zapping his hands then there was a loud explosion. Billy runs to the mess that he created and Y/N and Billy following him.

"Freddy! Y/N! Did you guys see that?" He exclaims. "Yeah, you electrocuted a bus and almost killed this people!" Freddy yells at him while Y/N looked down and started crying.

"You two just wish it was you!" He yelled at Fred's and Y/N/N. Y/N turns around and gasp at Billy. "Billy!" She yells. "No shit! You think i would kill to have what you have. Because everything I do is like some desperate attempt to get people to notice me. You don't even care about your own sister for Christ sake!" Billy looked down and immediately felt a rush of guilt.

Freddy left Y/N and Billy alone. "Billy, you only care about yourself. Ever home we get put in we always run away because you wanna find the person who didn't want you and me. I mean, we're supposed to be a team, you were my best friend now your pushing me away and I feel invisible to you!"