Learning Billy's powers

Y/N was lying down on the couch, reading her old One Direction magazine while the others were doing their own thing

Y/N was lying down on the couch, reading her old One Direction magazine while the others were doing their own thing. "Freddy, Y/N/N, can you to do the dishes?" Rosa asked while she was on the phone.

She went upstairs to go to bed when she woke up seeing Freddy and a man wearing red spandex coming in her room. "What the-." The man quickly covered her mouth. "Y/N it's me. Billy." Y/N runs over to Freddy. "Sissy, you got to believe it's me. Some wizard brought me to this and made me say Shazam."

There was a loud explosion and Freddy quickly covered Y/N up. "Are you guys okay?" Y/N then heard her brothers regular voice and ran to him. "So let me get this straight: a wizard took you to some cave and made you say Shazam and Darla saw you?" The boys both nodded.

"Okay. Well I'm going to bed now and forget about all this." The three teens laughed quietly before going to sleep. "Wanna read some comic books before we go to bed?" Freddy asked her as Y/N got up and walked to Freddy's room where Billy was fast asleep.

"You know, Y/N, you're a really cool person. I like hanging out with you. And there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Freddy stated. "Okay, spill it out." Y/N smiles. "Ever since I met you. I was scared to tell you something but know I'm over that fear. You are so beautiful, and so nice to others and I want to protect you from any danger. Y/N/N will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N smiled widely and said yes. "Thank you, for saying that. I'm mean, not a lot of people says that about me and it hurts me. But I'm glad you said that." Freddy walked over to Y/N and kissed her softly on the lips and laughed in the kiss.

"You are so pretty, Y/N/N." Freddy and Y/N continued to make out for 7 more minutes until Y/N had to go to bed. Freddy smiled thinking of the her. Y/N. She was the most caring person in the world she didn't care who hurts her feelings she just remains calmed.