School

Y/N woke up and applied her light makeup on her face and straighten her hair when Darla comes in

Y/N woke up and applied her light makeup on her face and straighten her hair when Darla comes in. "Hey Y/N/N!" Y/N turns away from her mirror and turned to see her little sister standing at her door way. "Hey little sis. What's up?" Darla walks up to Y/N and started playing with her fingers.

"Can you do my makeup and hair?" She asked, smiling widely at her. "Sure, come here." After five minutes of doing Darla's hair and makeup, Y/N showed Darla's new look. Darla gasped and squealed, hugging Y/N by the neck tightly. "I love it Y/N/N! Thank you." She giggles. "Your welcome. Okay finish getting ready for school."

Y/N walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone except Billy. Y/N brushed it off and grabbed some cereal. "Wow! Y/N/N you look pretty." Freddy smiled while Billy looked up but quickly looked down.

"Big school. Two thousand students. You might say 'wow so many strangers.' But think of them as your possible future friends then you might say. 'Wow so many friends." The foster siblings walked through the security scanner and all went their separate ways.

"Have a good first day, big brother and sister." Darla hugs the twins. "Look you don't have to hug me and Y/N/N all the time we're not actually brother and sisters." Y/N gasps at her brother and looked down at Darla.

"It's okay, Darla. Want me to walk you to class?" She nodded and held Y/N's hand. "Okay we're here. Have fun I love you." Y/N waved at her.

At Y/N's English class her teacher told them to write an essay assignment about their greatest influence. Y/N never had this assignment before but she didn't know who to do.

Once lunch came rolling around Y/N, sat next to Billy. "Look I'm sorry for what I said earlier." Y/N didn't look at him and continued to eat her lunch. "You should be apologizing to Darla." Billy sighed heavily while his sisters hand started shaking. "Hey, hey, hey come here."

Freddy came limping towards them and sat down next to them. "Flight or invisibility? If you could choose which superpower you would have what would it be?"