Don't let me down

Y/N and Billy were talking since they haven't been talking in a while

Y/N and Billy were talking since they haven't been talking in a while. "Hey remember when we were both ten, we went to the park and you were playing on the monkey bars but then you got stuck and I had to help get you down."

"I always wanted to be a gymnastic person okay." The twins both laughed and continued eating. "And I know about you and Freddy." Billy told Y/N, looking at her.

"Billy I was going to tell you but-." Billy interrupts her and tells her it's fine. "Yeah, but if he hurts you you better tell me. I'm not going to let my baby sister sad." Y/N scoffs. "I'm your baby sister by five minutes." She laughs.

"So do you love it here?" Billy asks his sister. "Yeah, I mean, Darla is glad she has a another big sister. Freddy's happy that I'm here. And yep, I love it." She smiles. Billy felt hurt that his sister didn't say anything about their mom. "But what about mom? She misses us."

Y/N backed away and scoffs. "You know, Billy, what you want isn't here and all I've ever wanted was to be-." Y/N was interrupted by Billy. "What to stay here with these weirdos and be one of them?"

Y/N feeling hurt and upset at her twin brother started an argument with him. "So you wanna find the person who abandoned you and I, like eleven years ago. So that mother of ours when did she every care to come look for us?!" Y/N practically yelled. "Okay! She's our mom. Okay we lost her eleven years ago we were put in foster care. She's our mom, she'll welcome us back eventually."

"Okay well here there's people like Rosa and Victor who opens their home to us because they're good people. I mean did you even apologize to Darla for what you said to her? That's what I thought. I mean when our dead-beat mother left us you turn everyone down. So don't you dare act like your better than anybody else."

Y/N left, leaving Billy all by himself. Billy didn't want to believe what his sister had to say and he knew she was wrong. The twins never had a fight before nor an argument before that night at dinner they both gave each other looks and didn't say goodnight.