The argument

Freddy and the twins were walking down the hallway and saw everyone looking at their phones

Freddy and the twins were walking down the hallway and saw everyone looking at their phones. "Hey Freddy do you think we can make more videos?" Y/N asks, not making direct eye contact with Billy. "Yeah, sure."

"Hey Freeman." Brett walked up to them and held Freddy's shirt. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Freddy warned, causing Brett and Burke to scoff at the fragile boy.

"Why is your best friend going to hit us with a wheelchair? Or is your precious little girlfriend is going to stop us? Matter of fact, how come we can't take her out for a spin?" Y/N immediately hid behind Billy before he stepped up saying. "Don't you dare touch my sister!" They stopped and continued looking at Freddy who was talking about Shazam.

After the boys left the twins turned to Freddy. Billy who was angry and Y/N stayed with him while Billy left, angry. During dinner, Y/N and Billy were still not talking and Billy didn't put his hand in the middle. "Y/N/N, wanna say prayer?" Victor asked. "Yes sir." She nods her head.

"Thank you for this family, thank you for food. And I'm sorry that my brothers hand is on vacay." Everyone was silently eating their dinner. "So there's this new superhero in Philly. "He doesn't do anything." Eugene states while everyone turns their heads to his direction.

"Eugene, is there something you wanna say?" Victor asked. "Just saying, he's what? Charging people's phones? So what? I can charge a phone with a plug." Eugene held up his plug and Y/N clapped at him.

"Costumes stupid. Like he's getting married or something." Which sends Y/N laughing hysterically. "What if he didn't get to choose his costume ever think of that? But Freddy you're the specialist, let's manage to see the positive."

Billy folds his arms and raised his eyebrows at him. "Well, I think he wants some me time away from his family." That's what caused Billy to get up and leave, Y/N got up and left to go to her brother.

"What's the hell is wrong with you?" Y/N yelled, looking at her brother in disbelief. "Why don't you mind your own business Y/N!" Billy yelled at her. "Billy they're just trying to be our family. Other than our own parents who have abandoned us."

Billy glares at his sister. "You know what, you have never cared for mom or dad. I'm trying to get our family back together, what are you doing?" Y/N only scoffs. "Asshole." She muttered before walking out. "Say the shitty excuse for a sister."

Y/N leaves the room in tears thinking of why her brother would say that. She runs to her room, covering her mouth and slid down on the floor.